Instant withdrawal feature

This should be out soon.

Thanks siva… Happy to hear that…
Does soon means in days time or weeks?

Weeks,likely.

2 Likes

Can anyone please give February 2021 update to this thread ?

anyone?

No point asking so many times, if t is ready we will let all our clients know.

What do you mean there is no point in asking, our democracy depends on it :slightly_smiling_face: and I am part of the clients you are referring to.
It’s sad that @siva is using this kind of language. Do you think I am the only one who wants this feature? I am checking on on behalf of many zerodha users who don’t even know the right forum to ask this question and are discussing this on various social media platforms.
A feature was announced on December 2019 and it’s been 60 weeks and nobody is able to give a clear ETA.
It’s not like I am asking daily and if you are getting offended by someone who is checking on a feature on a monthly basic, then maybe you are not the right person to comment on this.

Others…what say?
@nithin @Zerodha_Fraud_algos @Bhuvan @Riyas_Ahamed @VenuMadhav @Lets_Invest @ShubhS9 @rupeshmandal @Newbie420

1 Like

You have been asking many times and I am saying it will take more time, so I meant once it is available we only will update you so that it would be easy for you instead following up with us every time. Sorry, if my sentence meant something else to you.

I think @Ankit_Chauhan has got a point. We are just asking for a feature that Zerodha announced and it involves our hard-earned money. Zerodha enjoys our money by keeping it overnight (and sometimes over the weekend) even though the withdrawl has been processed. There is no point in delaying a simple instant-withdrawl feature… Sorry to say this but Regulatory changes sound like a lame excuse to me…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

surprised to see that Zerodha is not able to process withdrawal request even in 24 hours time even on working days… most brokers process it and funds come back to bank account in the same day,., why is it becoming difficult for Zerodha ? Any problems? @nithin

1 Like

@siva @VenuMadhav

Soon we would allow instant withdrawal also up to an extent, this is one of our top priority feature.

4 Likes

that would be nice… but why would it take so long now. … i placed a request 10 am yesterday… it is still being processed … that is 30 hours … dont you think its unusually long for today’s world? @siva

Yesterday payouts are processed late considering the NSE fiasco yesterday. Can check this.

1 Like

Can anyone please give March 2021 update to this thread ?

Still work in progress.

Hi Siva, Any luck on this - April update :slight_smile:

Two to three more months.

Can anyone please give MAY 2021 update to this thread ?

Couple more months.