Intraday accountability group

Hello Guys,
I have a very small capital of say 2000/-…
I trade intraday but I make regular losses due to some mistakes repeating by me…

My goal is to be consistent…& monthly target is 20% of my capital, which is achievable easily…

I think when I will be accountable to other person & he or she is also in same business & know the thing it’s much better, rather than being accountable to someone who don’t know what I am talking about & have different mindset (Say intraday trading is gambling,etc…)

So anyone here in intraday trading & serious of being successful & accountable think we can be a group who motivates each other, help each other grow, be accountable & share any knowledge regarding any mistakes to improve at…

Looking forward…
Thanks a lot…

1 Like

What’s the purpose of your post? @sibydaniel2017

1 Like

Trading itself is a very lonely business. It’s not just you, most of the traders are loners. But it’s this loneliness that helps them find their way of trading and their own trading setup. Being in a group and helping everyone is “accountable” in an established business isn’t it. Because even if you disperse your energy and fail, the company will back the team working for them. I would advise be a loner and learn your own way of trading. Ask any doubts or questions in trading groups, here or anywhere. Good people will answer, if not you’ll find it yourself sooner or later.

Even World’s best traders don’t dare to say like this. Monthly 20% means 240% per year :rofl:

1 Like

Dear I am not world best trader…not even of our living locality… So I can definitely say that & ofcourse try for that…
I am not looking for big 200% yearly… looking for small .4% per trade… I have to make myself capable of it…
Even if loss my money management & risk management will save me…Just need to develop a strategy & skill set… working on it…
I know people who are making above 50 to even 100% some month…

1 Like

Thankyou Aji_K…

My purpose is as I have mentioned there, to be consistent… I know losses are part of trading, without it there is no profit…
But when losses occur, when trading alone get into negative mindset of fear…

At that time need like minded people who are either successful already in what I am trying or else on the same path as I am…

And not just trading, in any area of life need it…

Well I think I am in wrong place though,
will find the right place…

Thank you guys…

1 Like

It’s possible to achieve 20% a month, i.e. 20 trading days with 1% profit. But greed to make more than 1% will make us fail.

2 Likes

@99Bulls @sibydaniel2017, Monthly 20% Can be achievable! What’s the big deal?

2 Likes

@sibydaniel2017. Ah! Now your answer is specific comparing to thread you’ve posted.

1 Like