Intraday margin for writing options

lol … you are cool as cucumber here :wink:
will go through your posts if i needs any entertainment :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you have searched about MTM , probably you will be ashamed of your posts by now …
maybe lets see tomorrow whther you will be in the same ignorant level or not

still crying … :joy_cat: Seems u r badly ashamed of yourself now so still looking for a comeback but getting slapped everytime :joy:

i will be ashamed of myself if i am ignorant like you :rofl:
and if i am ignorant and stupid like you , i wont dispaly it in a full public view :rofl:
your posts are here for everyone to see

anywya kid … time to sleep , wont miss you tomorrow … bye

Yes kid u are making a clown of yourself :joy:
Full time option trader searching Google to know if M2M settlement happens daily or not !!!

I will die laughing :rofl: :rofl: :joy:
Kid u r still running after me personally bcuz your ass is fuming!!!

Stop your foolishness. U r nothing but a joker with no mind.

I m still laughing at a strategy with buying PUTS worth lacs & writing calls placing big margin at stake with both positions going into deep losses for MORE than a week & he would still continue holding them paying M2M losses daily!!

:rofl: :joy: People get so angry here, no real life, no social life!! Only virtual life, & sitting on laptop all day making losses :joy: and advocating crap strategies on forum.

whole forum is there to judge :rofl:
dont bother about it

first do soem real trading…
and people posting useless stuff at 12.30am got a good social life … i completely agree with you :clap:

Yes kid, whole forum is judging your stupidity. What a clown u are dancing on my fingertips. :joy_cat: :joy:
Look at your poor mental condition, looks like u came back after going to sleep!!

:joy: Kid u r having nightmares. Keep entertaining us. Hahahaaaa I m LITERALLY LAUGHING :rofl:

Full time option trader advocating to buy blind PUTS !! & going to Google to know if M2M settlement takes place daily or not. :smile:

Some poor boy is really really hurt with me. He’s not able to sleep all bcuz of me!! :joy_cat:
Acting like a circus clown. :smile:

about the stupidty part , whole forum knows or they will come to know :rofl:
few already know very well from your previous posts and threads :rofl::rofl:

anyway the guy who claims that others dont have a social life talks about how he disturns others sleep … lol
i thought your ignorant and stupid when coems to trading … but looks like you are incoherant out of the markets as well

anywya … sleep well and entertain us ( looks like after your just dial thread day , today/yerterday could rank another entertainer for the forum )

Again making a clown of yourself exposing your foolishness. :blush:
I have accounts with different brokers besides zerodha which offer high leverage.
I trade less on zerodha for F&O so is it an offense to ask more margins!

And Joker kid do you even have any idea where I put up?

:rofl: I wont let u sleep tonight. U poor frustrated loss making trader. I am not in india. :joy:

Now u will get more burnt at me. I wont let u sleep :smile: Keep entertaining everyone with your dumbness.

I m enjoying the most to see someone getting so much offended with me. :joy:

I will screw your sleep. Already forced poor u to stay here dancing on my fingertips. :smile:

1 Like

Seriously guys I m laughing at some mad kid & his level of intelligence. :smile: :joy:
Still I have nothing personal but some kids take this forum to vent out their frustrations.

I swear I m laughing at such people who are crying n get hell burnt mad angry over arguments. :joy:

Grow up boy, may God grant u some brains!!

Dear @nithin please lock this thread. I have nothing personal with anyone but some people really get personal here. They only use social forum for fighting n venting out frustrations. :smile:

It is said, never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level. :smile:

I have trading accounts with different brokers & trade F&O mostly outside zerodha because of high leverage offered by other brokers.
But some dumbheads can keep on applying their empty head on my past posts!! :smile:

I had a fun time watching over someone getting real angry at me!!

A full time mature trader has no time for all this nonsense. Cut the crap . But some kids wont stop running after u even after facing so much humiliation!! They have no shame or self respect. :smile:

Peace guys.

Guys @Spaceship @VelmuruganSengottai the idea of this forum is to share and learn about markets. I don’t see a point in both you guys trying to prove the other wrong.

4 Likes

I certainly agree with u nithin. This thread was created by me earlier because I usually trade F&O using other brokers trading accounts because I get high leverage there.
I have trading accounts with few more brokers. There shouldn’t be any problem in that. :smile:

Nithin, kindly lock this thread as I m not wanting to keep any further replies.

Thanks for your support!