Intraday trading technique combining Ichimoku cloud and Supertrend Indicator

you have a valid doubt…the way it works is usually… Assuming I am trading 1000 point stock or index… then When I lose I usually lose around 60 -100 points…however when I win I usually win 300 to 400 points … so 55% works out well because when you win you win big and when you lose,you lose small …you can do even 5 minutes to an hour then you have adjust the settings…the example is more for Intraday… where you get in and get out fast…what you can do is you can try todays chart on BN and see…how it played out!

1 Like

Thank you sir. In case you have time and inclination, please illustrate this with an example. Absolutely your discretion. What I understand is the risk to reward (I think that is the term) is 1:3 in the worst case. For a possible 100 point risk we look for a 300 point gain. Probably this applies to BN more than anything else and we should adjust the figures if we are trading in stocks. I think there is no option to send personal message on this forum. So I have posted it here. If you think you should me message me directly, please email on [email protected].

I recommend 3 minutes because this is an intraday technique. You’ll have plenty of chances to play and escape.
To make use of this metric, Kite should only use Ichimoku clouds. There are no further Ichimoku lines. All other Ichimoku lines can be made white on a white background chart.
On the same, add the Supertrend Indicator. The default values (7,3) are sufficient.
Please keep in mind that the Ichimoku cloud represents the market’s trend inclination. Price above the cloud is more favorable to bulls, while the price below the cloud is more favorable to bears. Price movement within clouds is more likely to be sideways.