Investing in all time high market

Hello All,

As the topic says, can anyone please tell /share information/tips/pros or cons as how to invest when market is all time high

FYI: i know i should do my own reserach/ read topics, just I want to know other people perspective/logic/mindset (whatever the right word may be) as how they’re investing in this all time high market

Thanks

2 Likes

Don’t borrow money to invest. Pay all your debts first.

Find undervalued stocks (companies with no debt, free cash flow, higher growth, lower P/E) and invest in SIP every month, if you are a long-term investor. Invest 5 to 10% in SGB secondary market when the price is lower, have some of the money in safe high yield bonds. Have the emergency money in a bank with a higher interest rate/overnight fund.

Avoid investing in companies that haven’t made any profit / burning cash to run the business. (Amazon was a loss-making company in the initial years but it turned profitable after some years. But companies like Uber have never made a profit and we don’t know whether they turn profitable. Zomato is a loss-making company as well - If you are 100% sure they will turn a profit in coming years then you can invest in them.) But when interest rates hikes, the share price of loss-making companies will be affected.