IPO application rejection

I have applied for an IPO of a company through my and my mother’s demat account. I have used different UPI ids and different bank accounts (but both bank accounts are in my name). Will my IPO application be rejected?

1 Like

Application from your account will be fine as demat and bank account both belong to you. However, the application from your mother’s demat account will be rejected as the bank account used is third party.

For making an IPO application, you need to use a bank account that is in your name. Applications from a third-party bank account will be rejected.

2 Likes

Is this always the case? Because I and my brother applied for IPL IPO both using my bank account, and both got allotment.

1 Like

I had applied for an IPO But my Ipo application failed but Hold is created in my Bank Account.

1 Like

Linkintime registrar is rejecting my IPO Applications continuously.

Earlier I had made a mistake by Paying for my relative through my UPI ID by mistake which was fed by default in system.
That time, they rejected both the applications of mine and that of relative.

But afterwards, I have been correctly applying but they are denying both applications and their customer support is very weak and talk like IVR only and no sense to understand or rectify.

Is their a way out to find solution related to this. This time, I have applied DCX Systems &
Bikaji IPO correctly with both accounts but have the fear of applications being rejected as Linkintime have been doing consecutively

1 Like

You can apply through ASBA right? Read about ASBA in Zerodha -What is ASBA?.

1 Like

Ok. I see nothing improper there. There are no valid grounds for rejection.

1 Like