IPO bid has disappeared from Console

I applied for Indigo Paints IPO using my UPI ID in the afternoon but now when I opened the Console IPO page a few hours later the bid has disappeared… Same happened with my Dad’s account and his Bid has also disappeared from his Console IPO page…

Has anyone else faced this type of issue in this current or any other IPO on Zerodha?

Same here. I applied this evening around 4:30 PM (30 mins before the official closing time) and now when I check on IPO page (both desktop view and iOS app view) , it is not available anymore. It shows as if I have not applied for IPO at the first place.

Is this just a Zerodha display glitch or should I assume that my IPO application opportunity is lost? If it is registered in Zerodha’s system but not carried forward to UPI systems, I believe we will still have time till 12 noon on 23/Jan to accept UPI mandate.

@ShubhS9 - Can you confirm?

1 Like

Oh yes exactly same error has happened with our 2 accounts… Can someone from Zerodha pls look into this if it’s a bug in the system or what happened?

@ShubhS9 @Bhuvan Pls escalate to the concerned team and see if it can be checked on a priority basis…

@smakkar @ankurj can you DM your Client ID, will have this checked.

Sir, received 2 very different replies from Zerodha which is unsatisfactory and confusing…

Support Ticket update says “On submission of an IPO application, the mandate collect request is supposed to be sent by the Sponsor Bank (banker to the issue) in real time. However, in certain instances the banks are failing to send the mandates successfully. In such a scenario your application will be incomplete. You can escalate this to NPCI at [email protected]

Automated email from Zerodha says “Your Indigo Paints IPO application OP848160741612 has failed. Bids collected after 3 pm on the last day of an IPO are submitted to the exchange on a best effort basis. Your bids could not be submitted due to a connectivity issue.”

Hope you can shed some more light on this and notify all Zerodha users accordingly on what the actual SAFE Time limits are for IPOs…