Ipo refund problem

Dear sir
I have my demate with you . I have recently bid for the ujjivan small finance bank ipo for one lot {400 shares} . I don’t get the allotment but still my amount is pledged . Whereas other persons amount got free. I don’t know where to raise my issue . I contacted many time on zerodha helpline number but the system don’t connect me to customer service provider . Please help me

1 Like

These funds are blocked by your bank, suggest you get in touch with them.

@mohitmehra

I have the same problem

Hi Pankaj, in the cases where the mandate has not timely been revoked after allocation, NPCI has fixed a mandate end date by which the mandate will have to be compulsorily released by the bank (HDFC bank in your case). The mandate end date for Ujjivan Small Finance Bank is 20th December 2019. However, you can still follow up with your bank to release the mandate manually, since you have not received the allocation.

You said you have not been able to connect with the Zerodha customer care. Could you elaborate?

Have you received your refund?
Still my friend have not received.

Hi, I applied chemcon IPO through zerodha and didn’t get share allotment and till date refund not credited in my registered bank. Neither bank nor zerodha team taking responsibility to answer on this. I wrote mail to [email protected] on dt 09th Oct 20 as suggest by zerodha team….no response till date.
Am totally clueless now, whome to approach for my refund. Can you guide us!!
Rgds
Ravi

1 Like

Best if you keep in touch with your Bank.

Even I have applied for chemcon and told date no refund. Clueless. I have Applied one set form Zerodha

Hi, you can contact NPCI at [email protected] with your application number, IFSC Code and Bank account number, and also get in touch with your Bank. They should be able to resolve your issue.