IPO / spam SMS & MAILS

Dear fellow traders, here i am reminding about new spam, earlier mentioned here that , whenever i place an order, instantly i am getting investing advice in the name of reputed brokers name. here is new spam which is , i applied to CDSL ipo , i got an e-mail which reads as below and beware of it…

" [email protected]
Jun 25 (1 day ago)

to me
Dear Investor,

As a registrar for IPO of Central Depository Services (India) Limited we have noted that you have made an application for this IPO.

You would obviously be eager to know the outcome of whether you have been allotted the shares against your application. In the normal course, you would visit our website and provide your PAN / Appl No or DP details to get the status. In case your family members have also made application, you will have to repeat the process.

We are Happy to let you know that we are the first registrar in India to serve you through our mobile app bLink.

Once you register on bLink, you can also add up to ten other DP accounts to your profile. Having registered, you will start receiving allotment status of IPOs managed by Link Intime without providing any further details every time, for all your registered DP accounts. Over and above IPO allotment status, bLink will also keep you updated about client companies serviced by Link Intime in which you have holdings.
Be linked to Link Intime thru bLink……

Note: Please do not reply to this email, as this email id is not monitored.

I received one of these. I think this is a legit email because they say they are registrar for cdsl.