IPO Trading in special pre-open session

Can I buy 25 shares of devyani international at 160 Rs. in pre-open session if the indicative equilibrium price is 145 Rs. between 9:44 - 9:45 ?

And if I buy it will be at listing price (i.e. at 145 Rs.) or at the price at which I placed my limit order (i.e. at 160 Rs.) ?

And will it be a good choice to buy Devyani international IPO shares in pre-open session for listing gains or not ?

Pre market session for IPO know as EXCHANGE CALL AUCTION.
Exchange Call auction in Pre Open session for IPOs (New listing) and Re-listed Scrips Order Entry Period. Orders for new listings (IPO) and re-listed scrip’s can be placed /modified /cancelled in the Call auction in Pre Open session.

The equilibrium price computation will follow the same volume maximization logic based on aggregated demand & supply of orders, which is currently followed for the existing pre-open session. All orders entered in the system should match at the same price, i.e. the equilibrium price, if they qualify as match-able. Once price is discovered during special Pre-open session, the scrip will move to continuous trading session.

Trading Q&A doesn’t allow anyone to give recommendations on buying or selling of any stocks as its against it policies. It’s only depends upon you and your knowledge to buy or sell stocks.

After finding the equilibrium price or call-auction price all market orders are executed at the equilibrium price and all no executed limit orders are carry forwarded to open market as it is. So if equilibrium price is less than or greater than 160 your order won’t get executed.