Is it good to join fin tech companies to learn about Stock Markets?

I am a software engineer by profession and recently started developing interest in stock markets. So I want to ask will it actually help If I join some fin-tech company like Zerodha as a software engineer only to learn more about stock markets?

Looking for an advise preferable from the first hand experience members or from Zerodha team

Well, if you join the Zerodha Tech team as a developer, you’ll be coding an important part of one of the daily processes we run here. To ensure your code is in line with the process itself, you’ll have to first understand the needs and requirements of the process and this is a direct result of what people need.

If you intend to learn the stock markets only, then you can start with Zerodha Varsity, It’s in depth and fun at the same time. Everything you need to start off reading is here.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice @BharatW
I have already read Zerodha varsity and few books and now looking to learn more !!

Well you could also start actively answering on Trading QnA and you’ll definitely learn more about the stock markets :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes