Is there any source where I can get the average trading price of a given security at 12. 30 PM (or any other specified time during trading hours) for the past six months or more?

Is there any source where I can get the average trading price of a given security at 12.30 PM (or any other specified time during trading hours) for the past six months or more? I also want to know if there is any free software available for back testing or we should write the formulas and execute them ourselves.

1 Like

You will have to buy historical intraday 1 min data either from Exchange or any of the data vendors to get this information.

4 Likes

Any idea about the cost of that data? I will also check to see in the nseindia site. Thanks for the reply.

Our new platform that we intend to launch will soon have this historical data, but if you can’t wait until then try calling Global data feeds and finding out.

Thank you. and wish you will send an email to the existing clients as and when this is through. Even BO issue came to knowledge by accident.