Is this a exit at wrong price?

By the time ur order got executed the price would have further reduced.

Placing cover order is OK but u have to keep on refreshing. Once price reduces fast pls square off ur position by clivkinh square off at market

Best is avoid intraday. The tick by tick feed is source of great scam and manipulation.

Read money life magazine for what happened with ogc broker

Can u provide any link for the last two lines u wrote

1 Like

Not one link…lot of info on this tbt feed and how we retailers are kicked out just in milliseconds

https://wap.business-standard.com/article/markets/cbi-quizzes-opg-s-sanjay-gupta-in-manipulating-nse-colocation-system-118060101167_1.html

1 Like

Here is wat happened when moneylife magazine exposed the NSE hft server scam that placed selected brokers ahead .

What @ksksat is saying is eyeopening !

I have my doubts on NSE big time

I will give you one recent example

Recently Vakrangee was about to reverse from lower circuit to upper circuit

Everyone knew the date it will do it and wanted to buy or average

Coincidentally, NSE had some bug due to which they could not update the category of Vakrangee (BE to EQ) and lot of brokerage clients couldnt buy Vakrangee that day and it went into upper circuit

I find that funny

1 Like

Hi @Newbie420 Can you please throw some light Why Vakrangee hit the upper circuit Or why a scrip usually hit upper circuit?

Upper circuit means only buyers are there, no sellers.

Around 2-3 days before that day, there was crores of buying in Vakrangee but it was stuck in lower circuit.

Then after market hours, the news came it is out of ASM category and it has been upgraded from BE to EQ category.

So everyone and their mothers knew next day it will hit UC.

And surprisingly next day, lot of retailers in many top brokers including ICICI Direct, Zerodha, Sharekhan (which is like 70% of entire market?) couldnt buy Vakrangee

I am more sympathizing with people who were already stuck with huge loss, and maybe wanted to average it but couldnt do it

Yes they could buy on BSE, but lot of people dont know or realise it until too late. I know atleast 2 people having HUGE loss in Vakrangee who could not average and didnt realise they should have bought on BSE

1 Like

Thank you so much @Newbie420 for the detailed explanation. Appreciate your efforts.