Is this a heavily regulated community? (Smelling authoritarianism)?

Amazing bro! You are young and enthusiastic! Study your MBA well! I would advice you to study the price action of some stocks on daily basis so that you are prepared to trade once you pass out!

When you get into trading, remember to be fully focused! You have plenty of years to train ur psychology with that of the markets!

As a student, you may be tempted to try Options trading for luring rewards but remember these are ur student days and these luring rewards may turn into nightmares if u don’t manage them well.

Enjoy ur college days man! Study the markets till u are in college! Trade like a master with ur own money once u get ur job! Trading with ur money will teach you the most! All the best!

2 Likes

I said I am doing MBBS (Future DoctorđŸ©ș).
I will do PG 
then may be after that I may do MBA :thinking: :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks for your advice man! :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hands:t2: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Bro i am also active, why you no tag me?

1 Like

I have seen zerodha posting the latest and greatest about zerodha in this forum while branding such behaviour from other users as unwanted content in this forum. So difficult for me to buy this. I understand that zerodha can promote itself in a forum managed by itself. But lets be honest about it. For me a neutral forum is one where every participant can play by the same rules.

I have also seen before hiding and unlisting of posts which are not in the best interest of zerodha.

So I would say @Srivishnu_S that this is a forum that is lightly moderated with a zerodha tilt.

Bro, I am a newbie!

I have just readed like some 40 topics!

Probably only 2-3 long topics of 600+ convos!

As that also, I have a gap of 3+ months inactivity!

So, I don’t know all the members who are active😅

I remembered only some names which gave some thoughts in my mind (may be likable or arguable)!

So, sorry for not mentioning you :sweat_smile:

And it isn’t a worthy thing to worry about​:sweat_smile::raised_hands:t2:

Anyways sorry :sweat_smile::+1:t2:!

Seems I haven’t mentioned even more members!

This will be the same reply to those members😅

You know, the community guidelines states that this is the forum to talk about economy & trade kind of stuffs!

At the end of the day, they also use this for announcements and people also ask account related queries! (Which are far beyond the scope of community guidelines)

You know in life, nothing is fair. Things always comes with some plus or minus !

The variance of plus or minus decides whether its good or not!

(Like google FOSS Android, happened with strings but at the end of the day it benefits google, with many contributing developers & inturn it gives boost in their resume)

Even the FOSS and open source organizations & General Human welfare things like environmental organisations even wiki are all because of someone who want to control some things! (It may not their direct goal & but bonus sidekick maybe which they would surely say no to😂)

Big example would be George soros fundings to make a narrative which he wants or he believes in!

Even gates foundations also!

Also pride & being the person who made this is one of thing to concern! (Like Nithin wants to make Indians more invested in equities & etc
 Kind of stuffs
)

Oh
I just typed what I think😂

Let me finish!

Hence, Don’t expect fair, from a Company owned forum!

Their reasons are correct according to them, which is reasonable, by the way!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

If its something like common forum
 probably you can see many more promotions & that would deter the user experience of that forum!

So take this all with a pinch of salt!

Life will be good :heart: :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Diagnosis is not subjective, but prognosis is subjective. Sometimes forums’ guidelines are not necessarily followed to the letter, even by their own staff, by their own founders, let alone members. Sometimes the reasons for actions are valid, sometimes may be not.

And I also empathize with your state of mind, although because of different reasons.

Unlike cure is found for physical ailments, answers may not found for certain questions.

Your time is not worth forums’ dissections future doc, unless it works like a therapy or is fun to do.

:+1:

1 Like

Yeah, Its fun that’s why I am here :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hands:t2:

I have gained some thoughts regarding my earlier statement, probably I would type out those tomorrow!

Hmm
those may be, give a subjective answers
let’s see!

By the way, are you a doc by any chance? Asking cause you mentioned about disgnosis
 prognosis 
physical ailments
 therapy
dissections
etc? :thinking: :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I am not. I used those words because they are from your world, your life.

This forum has helped me gain some knowledge, so I am thankful.

2 Likes

Probably, That topic got deleted/hided because of t7support’s Dhan promotion!

I vaguely remember his posts
 because he constantly posted updates :face_with_monocle:

I understood all by checking his profile & came to know that he is probably offering world class services mentioned in his website :joy: :rofl:!

Some algo & communication support is the services, he provide it seems
he is being associated & termed as Dhan affliate (partner)!

I even asked about algo & stuff to him
shit :laughing:!

You are not actively persuading someone to join or to do something!

That’s the only reason, zerodha still didn’t ban you :joy:

To be honest, I am on zerodha’s side :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hands:t2:

If you are here for knowledge, why would you even mention your services in your Bio :man_shrugging:t2:

Those services are borderline illegal (probably on grey area) to me [probably in general too]

Sorry, If it seems offensive (probably it is)

So
 sorry!

If attacking someone doesn’t suits community guidelines
 sorry zerodha [this will be my last :sweat_smile:]

You asked the right person. He knows his stuff. And does exceedingly well as a trader.

This is correct!

Most of us are. We are their active customers.

Why not?

Not illegal. He is offering an indicator of sorts on a non-tradeable instrument. And 95% of members have been given that free. Dont worry about him.

2 Likes

I thought this was a neutral forum for traders as it was claimed to be. Zerodha was posting their own updates. In a thread dedicated to other brokers I was posting what Dhan, Finvasia etc were bringing on the table. There were others posting about other brokers as well. I dont get any money by promoting any broker in this community. Besides the frequency of posts were higher because Dhan was releasing features fast one after the other. The current top broker by client count can also do the same. Competition is good for the customer
:slightly_smiling_face:

I spread the word about whoever I think is good for the community. This includes a good CA in the community also.

For your info we promoted zerodha as well. We stopped because

• There are now cheaper options than zerodha in the broking space - zero account opening, zero AMC, zero cost APIs etc

• There are competitors with better support

• There are competitors with better tech and who listen to the customer and builds platforms and tools based on their feedback.

• There are competitors who don’t nudge and curb the freedom of a trader like zerodha does.

:sweat_smile: ya other than a friendly warning and some hiding and unlisting they didn’t ban me yet. The community mods also have been quite nice to me. Besides when you asked you got some free answers from me right. That is what a community like this is about. We feed off what others chime in with.

We want to introduce us well to the community members. Is that wrong ? Besides if you check the stats you will know that this is not the place to really market services.

Just look at the number of monthly active users. The people who regularly interact in this forum is a small fraction of that small monthly active user base. We will rather run google ads to market our services :grinning: than spending our time here for marketing.

Everything is legal buddy. Neither custom coding work, free promotion of a broker or predicting probable direction of indices are illegal. On the other hand its very easy for a techie like me to venture into the grey zone and build algo execution platforms in vogue these days or venture into the black and give tips on securities, manage other peoples money etc. We have desisted from doing so because we want to grow on the right side of the legal line.

Don’t be sorry. Feel free to voice your opinion. I believe in freedom of speech. If someone slings mud on me I have a good shower :laughing: and then talk it out if it’s possible to do so.

No buddy. I don’t think that will happen.

19 yr old MBBS student, u like Munnabhai ya Dr.Asthana
am cred curious
:relieved:

Yeah, I just went to your website & read further!

So, If I am correct your product is a "trendshikari indicator "

And you provide services, where a customer with a idea/strategy in their mind can ask you to code for that
right?

Hmm
Now I got some clarification. Yeah It seems nothing illegal! (But I would rather try to learn & build myself 
although this is my personal opinion😅)

But you are charging â‚č15,000 for your coding works
right?

And the trend shikari indicator is â‚č10,800 for a year
oh :hushed:?!

May I ask, Is your business profitable?

I went through your edits! :upside_down_face:

So, "We " means
do you have team?

Is it a full time or part time business/job?

Do you really charge them this money
or probably discounts are there
right?

I am just curious on business side of things
 that’s why! :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hands:t2:

Yeah, I have already seen a post you mentioning this!:+1:t2:

I wouldn’t say wrong
but still in a broking company owned forum 
being a partner/affliate of a competitor & having your services mentioned in profile
Seems exact recipe to get banned :joy:

Are you asking in the sense of which one I like ?
Or
Whether I am like resembling them or not?

I didn’t get it :sweat_smile:

I am from down south! (Tamilnadu)

In Tamil, we got remake/parody of that movie, which starred Kamal hassan 
 probably many changes will be there
but it’s a comedy flick!

I hope, Munna bhai is hero
right? (In tamil, Kamal hassan)

& Dr.asthana is Dean
right? (In tamil, Prakash raj)

I liked that movie, It’s damn good!
Its a cult classic of comedy!

(I didn’t even know, cred curious becomes a slang to be used to :joy: )

If that’s what you are cred curious about! :joy: (Probably, my answer didn’t address the question
right?! I didn’t get the question :sweat_smile:)

You also, seems, you are from kerala
right?

So, how do you know about hindi movies :thinking: :hushed:?

1 Like

Ah!

As suspected! This thread is being downplayed :man_shrugging:t2:

Only the memebers already seen/posted will be able to see this & do this! (Algo doesn’t allow newer readers)

So, try this :joy:!

To check for yourself, Just go to tradingqna.com in INCOGNITO mode/whatever equivalent in your browser!
(Without your login cookie)

This thread won’t be under latest! (Can’t even find under anything i.e, top, categories)

But all other threads created recently will be shown!

Probably, other users & New signups won’t be able to see it unless thay deliberately searched for!

I guess, Company owned forum cannot afford to lose brand image :man_shrugging:t2: & won’t ever be neutral after all :upside_down_face:

@Tradingqna @nithin @Meher_Smaran

Any topic tagged under Zerodha doesn’t show on the landing page. This is because most Zerodha-tagged topics are individual queries related to customer accounts, and we don’t want the main page cluttered with that. You can track all Zerodha tagged here:

2 Likes

@Srivishnu_S

You are over-analyzing things. :slight_smile: You’ve tagged this under “Zerodha” category which is mainly about queries/feedback related to the products/services offered by Zerodha which one can view only when we go and search that particular post or category.

If you would have posted in general section, it would have been available in the landing page. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I am over-analyzing
probably! :sweat_smile:

Now I changed the tag to general :joy: :+1:t2:

Now people can see the post! :relieved:

Bro this much caffeine is not good.

The community rules have been put up for a while, right? We have clarified that no one should directly or indirectly promote anything on this forum - other brokers, training, advisory, etc. And, of course, as people running this forum, we might end up promoting Zerodha here.

3 Likes

I am more skeptical!

I appreciate the transapareny though !

Even I can’t beleive, I am talking with a billionare forbes list member!

But, If community guidelines is strictly followed, why would there be many zerodha account specific requests exist!

For Ex:-

Probably, you need to update the community guidelines, that under announcement topic, issues can be discussed
right?

I think there will be, still some zerodha personal account specific topic/post will be find here & there!

(I understand moderating to that level will be difficult)

Cause this forum doesn’t even provide revenue to put that much work into it ! :thinking: :man_shrugging:t2:

I think an AI scanning the texts while posting & allowing or flagging it for human approval would be a good cheaper alternative to track that (promotional/account specific) kind of posts!

1 Like