Tradingview in Kite. Coming Soon

HEY ,@siva @nithin are you adding custom intervals to kite just like TV Paid feature ?

We are not, can you tell me what intervals you will be looking for.

I think I am missing currently on kite is a 4hr chart.

This will be added along with 2 mins, 2 hour charts.

1 Like

select 1month time frame in bottom of the chart and you’ll get 4h chart

4 Likes

That was interesting. Didn’t knew about it.
Thanks.

Sometimes I use charts with 8 stocks too. It works seamlessly with Tview but if you do with Zerodha and 4 charts; things will never update in correct time most of the cases and it will freeze sometimes.

I think may has experienced this.

Their features are godly awesome

1. You can create your own indicator.
  2. You can generate alert of that indicator’s given variables you define. (I wrote a tiny one to show me PDL PDH breaks)
  3. The alert is on the same page. UI wise it is too good where you have to do sentinel like another app in zerodha
  4. In the right you can also see the alert log.
  5. Also they have a screener feature which is very awesome scanning this and that.
1 Like

BTW TV doesn’t give out the above mentioned features, only available with them, even not available for paid versions.

Yes. I am just telling.

I paid a whole of 29K from my pocket per year to get those features (Do remind you - It is after their huge 60% discount haha). :frowning:

Just use zerodha to punch orders bro ,so that u can take advantage of low brokerage,don’t overdo it to make zerodha a full service broker ,haha

Just wondering what you think Zerodha is lagging with respect to any other so called full time broker? apart from dedicated RM and giving tips to buy and sell ( personally I believe no one has ever made money in long term by just following those), we are ready to take any of your constructive feedback.

Don’t get angry on me. I am giving constructive comments.

1. Stability - Some times things get frozen. Kite doesn’t work. Well, I am AP in half dozen brokers. Full time broker like IIFL was gone lights off in one BN expiry for two strong hours. But scalability is definitely someplace Zerodha needs to improve.

2. GTC (I know it will be more trouble to manage as the broker has to execute the orders at dot 9:15. I can only fathom the pressure on the server.)

3. Hot keys (When I trade in speedtrader I can set hot keys. Like if I am seeing Tata motors sell signal in 3m I will do CTRL+4, it will throw a CO order with 20 pt stop loss which is predefined by me.)

4. Moving heatmap (I know sensibull is making one but why you should integrate it within platform - subject to discussion though - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-IAzYrpFec This is stellar!! )

I gave some suggestions in a tiny petition I made here though - https://www.change.org/p/support-zerodha-com-the-necessity-of-traders

Again pardon my candy seeking nature.

3 Likes

please help me, my todays total loss with brokerage is 2104+600 rupees…but it has debited 4542 rupees in total.

Seems like you are a fan of heat maps :slightly_smiling_face:
Me too !
What kind of heatmaps do you think will be useful to the majority ?
MY Suggestions :
Price change in % ?
OI change in % ?
Volume surges of all FnO stocks in one heat map ?
RSI current level of all 200+ FnO stocks ?
Please suggest more…
Are these easily implementable with your current IT infrastructure @siva ?
BTW trade execute button on chart itself would be a great convenience. I wonder why you are taking so long to build it !

Price action trader. Just price change % is needed. Check the myfno example it is so perfect.

1 Like

In our list of things to provide, will take time though.

2 Likes

How is the progress of TV @siva
Are we on track?

In coming two to three weeks we should be able to release beta version.

3 Likes

@siva are the TV charts going to be like fyers where whole of the kite website is going to be changed or are the TV charts going to replace the current chart area & the rest will remain the same?