ISSL debit charges?

How much is ISSL debit charges now? If the charges change you should inform.
I see 13.5 + 18% GST. That should be 15.93. I was debited 16.1. Am I missing anything?

@zomby

DP charges + 18% GST for ISSL demats is Rs.14.75 only.

This is a snippet of a ledger’s entries where you can verify this amount:

Where do you see the debit of Rs.16.1?

14.38+1.72.
I am sure 1.72 is related to first charge since there was no other debit and although labeled as AMC debit, I am sure it was not the case.

Is it higher for Zerodha demat? Used to be 14.75 with ilfsdp. Now it’s 15.93 and I thought cdsl was cheaper.

@Nitin
You can explain the unauthorised debit from my account, since your support is pleading ignorance.
I pay AMC directly to ISSL not via zerodha.

Communication is a big problem with zerodha. They don’t bother informing you about charge changes and support is clueless.

@SandeepSinghRawat

DP charge for NSDL is Rs.4.5 and for CDSL is Rs.5.5 and Zerodha charges Rs.8 in both the cases.

NSDL DP charge is (8 + 4.5)+18% GST = 14.75
CDSL DP charge is (8 + 5.5)+18% GST = 15.93

2 Likes

The DP charge of Rs.14.38 is the pre-GST ISSL DP charge of (4.5 + 8) + 15% service tax = Rs.14.38.

No, the AMC charge is not linked to DP charge. We’ve DMed you, please write back with your client id and we’ll have the AMC debit checked.

So here is the update. There is no change in the ISSL debit charge. A new levy for CAS is being levied. No consent was sought, no prior information was given. I wonder why bother collecting so many details from account holder if they are not going to use it. Zerodha conveniently bills it as AMC charge when it is not.