Kite 3.0 - beta!

educate those people those who did not understand the feature ,release a video for them like GTT specific feature in Zerodha Youtube channel, thats a solution

We can’t offer market orders due to slippage and for other reasons, if some wanted to act like market order they can mention limit little higher to trigger for buys.

Will look in to this.

1 Like

thanks.
Edited. kindly discuss.

@siva

no one has replied it yet, please let me know if you need any other input from me

There is no concept of stoploss for GTT, once gtt is triggered it will release order at limit set price.
Check below to know how it works.

@siva @nithin Upstox is came with pro.3

we are requesting option chain inbuild in kite to trade buy and sell , we are requesting long time , see the full video of upstox pro web 3 how they are build the web , @siva siva you told everything is possible in web , but other broker are proofing to bring those kind is reality to customer , they build super-fast beta software on the web , for better understand please watch this video , anything possible in zerodha , upstox web is clean and sharpen design looking silky design , still not any update in kite

before june 1 for hedged margin benefit upstok changed full web version and they live for test with clients for feedback , whatever the change the clients request they finalise the change and live on jun 1

but zerodha nothing happended no upcoming view to see

5 Likes

@siva sometimes candles are not forming properly.
It’s getting alright with refresh but all drawings getting erased with refreshing the chat.
What is the problem?
How to solve it?

@siva how to solve it?
Please let me know

1 Like

This happens in my charts too with chartIQ

They not even implemented Tradingview charts properly till now how can you expect these kind of changes in near future.

I agree they are first to bring a revolutionary platform in the beginning I think they are satisfied with that.

If you go through many forum threads 1 year ago they replied like “This is top priority in our list of things to do” but those things not yet implemented by them.

May be huge customer base one of the reason for their difficulty to implement.

I wish Zerodha to realise quick and make changes fast because we love Zerodha platform we love to see it in much better way…

1 Like

@Siva why doesn’t Console show live PL of our portfolio?

1 Like

Console is back office platform, we do processes and dump files on EOD basis. Also one can check live pnl on kite itself but without including charges and taxes.

On kite it doesn’t show, equity and MF together… Any plans to allow that in future?

1 Like

Charting space must be static instead of moving up/ down due to useless spaces or atleast give option to invoke/ appear/ disappear by a scroll button only if user wants . Please prioritise GUIs also.

@siva

@siva @nithin

One very very very good feature addition would be calculating MTM in position book based on Bid for long positions and Offer for Short position. Anyways level 1 data is already streamed to the terminal. Hence I think a simple tweek in web page will do this trick.
It will be very useful in case of illequid options.
Currently even slightly ITM/ATM Nifty options are also having higher spreads and less liquidity. Just observed hence idea came to my mind.

1 Like

@siva one day before zerodha allowed buying any strike price option in nifty and mostly all in banknifty and it was stated in margin calculator , i thought the issue is somehow fixed but today again not allowed to buy even two percent away from strike.
@nithin how would one hedge his exposure is there any way?

Agree, but 1. It will clutter the positions page. 2. Many clients will complain seeing ltp pnl is wrong because it common terminology, adding this will confuse more people.
3. After market closes we keep showing pnl based on ltp and to consider all these corner cases it is not worth doing this, I opine.

1 Like

On expiry days we don’t face any issue as most trade on that expiry options and are not carried for next day so we allow on all days but other days we have to restrict.
Once new margin framework is implemented we hope that will increase market OI and thus our OI, also we are trying to do this via other route if you are interested you can message to @MohammedFaisal

@siva

I agree to all points. Actually there is a free tool called option oracle. It has this option. It lets user choose how to calculate PnL: 1. LTP, 2. Bid/Ask, 3. Mid pt of Bid/Ask.
Hence idea came to my mind.

1. I dont think it will clutter the position page as we simply replace LTP value with Bid/Ask.
  2. I agree 100%. Its really bad for the industry overall that ppl with very less knowledge gamble and then blame brokers etc. Better option for those who want this is using API and program own terminal.

On a side note, I hope someday zerodha comes out with something comparable with Think or Swim platform. Current products are no match even to the free tool I mentioned earlier.

has FII limits back to normal which was lowered by sebi in march.