Kite 3.0 - beta!

This happens when the BO is partly executed as well, if we cancel the remaining qty from execution, the already executed qty gets squared off at marklet price.

This happens for BO because basically there is no cancelling BO once it is executed and only exiting, this happens because to tag leg orders we need first order details, this can be seen only for tagging orders but not for regular orders. Said that will get this checked and update you on possibility of changing for BO also.

It can happen with any MIS order. Suppose, idea stock is trading @ 109 & u place short SELL MIS order for Idea @ 110. (No bracket order)
Now suppose u observe & see that volatility has increased & idea may show more upmove.

And u wish to Cancel your pending order. You quickly press Cancel button but during that fractions of second, if your idea stock already had got short sell @ 110 & since u also pressed cancel then it may square off your order in loss.

I believe this can’t happen using other product type, if you come across any case like this you can write to me on the same day itself at [email protected] mentioning the trade details.

Hmmm, I have only experienced this problem few times in bracket order.
But It may also happen in cover order & MIS.

Just make a small update that whenever a user cancels a pending order , if the order gets executed during that fraction of interval before the cancellation request could reach the exchange.

Then in that case, system should give error message. “Cannot cancel as the order has already been executed.”

Because, if the order gets executed by the time cancellation request reaches exchange, what happens is - Order gets squared off @ buy & sell with same price & at times even worse!

HDFC, SAMCO & other brokers have this feature.

I hope u will make fine adjustments.

1 Like

As I mentioned this can happen with tagging orders but not with regular orders and I am quite sure about this. As said earlier will get the BO case checked.

1 Like

KITE 3.0 BETA USING SINCE 1 MONTH
problems:

1. Getting “invalid weight” error msg when adding stocks to watchlist pages.periodically!
  2. Deleting stocks from watchlist now require two clicks instead of the earlier 1 click. pls try to save time by reverting to old method.
  3. unable to keep SL and TARGET as separate orders after buyin options. Need to remove one to place another why?

You can write to [email protected] about this, this is a very very rare scenario.

This has nothing to do with kite3, it is a general behavior which is right. Option selling requires additional span and exposure margins to initiate so only one counter order can be placed against initial buying of option, either target or stop loss , both are allowed only if one has extra margin required to initiate new option short.

chart value and market depth seen huge difference . market depth seen too slow.

1 Like

Please do resolve it
&
also the order book should display executed orders in descending order of timestamps. With latest orders on top. I hope u are working on it. (for kite 3 through mobile browser)

This should be sorted by this weekend.

1 Like

I am getting a new candle every time i refresh the web page though its part of previous candle, majority of times. And some times, chart is running for each tick. Don’t know why this happening. i have experienced the same problem with older version of KITE.
Is this is an issue with KITE or my web browser ? ( Google Chrome & updated )
Anybody else experiencing the same?

I also face this issue many Times and still Face this issue.
I don’t refresh continuously, I just refresh 2 Times and Things get Okay.

Some times it’s changing time frame helps me with this… @siva, any information regarding this wrong candle formations? Its very dangerous because some times we can’t notice the fact that a candle had split which subsequently gives rise to wrong signal… :frowning:

I never noticed anything as such, if you can drop a mail to [email protected] with screenshots, I could check on this.

team

if I try to open a chart in kite3 , the app throws exception chart iq not supported , because this is a office network no other browser is allowed to be downloaded , please suggest a solution as customer care is unable to help

@nithin
kite 3 is nice update but marketwatch of kite mobile app and kite 3.0 web version is not syncing properly.

when will kite 3 update for mobile apps?

Should be out in one week.

@siva :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

thanks. hopefully chrome extension will also update to 3.0