Kite 3 Plugin for auto trading

Hi @TradeRocket , will it cause any issue if I manually accept slm notification after the entry(which will be accepted by trade rocket).

I’m aware that if it hits tp, il have to manually cancel the pending slm notification in streak. That’s fine with me.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi @TradeRocket

Sir my stoploss-m orders are not executed automatically. I have to place them manually kindly help.

Yes as SL-M is a optional alert, the plugin doesnot place it, as it will require, cancelling later and if missed reverse trade can happen(additional risk), also sl-m order block margin.

So the way i designed it was that when the entry alert comes it will enter, and it TP/SL or Exit condition alert will comes it will exit.
Simple, no worry of canceling, tracking order status etc, and keeps my maring free for other trades.

The plugin doesn’t actually care about the sl-m alert, so even if you modify it, it will not affect anything, and it will be perfectly fine.

Hello , thank for this nice plugin. How can I make it work for Internet explorer ?

It works only with Google chrome. No other browser is supported.

Hi. I Have been using this and executing trading automatically without any problem. But, one has to login everyday at 9am manually in aws.
Has anyone built a selenium like solution for autologin everyday?

Kiwi, brave, chromium and opera brower is support it too.

1 Like

If someone does please let me know too, for auto login in the morning :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not sure, with selenium session, the browser extensions are supported.

Hi,
Hi,

This is to report that ,

Suddenly today ‘Trade Rocket’ stopped working on my Streak notifications from Live strategies.

I am using May 08, 2021 version of extension from google chrome , yesterday i had deactivated the extension and today i had re-activated , then on finding that its not working - i even removed the extension from chrome and added it back.

But still its not working ,

I also cleared the cookies.

Can you let me know if there is any issue and what needs to be done?

Rg,

Chandan Roy

Hi,

This is to report that ,

Suddenly today ‘Trade Rocket’ stopped working on my Streak notifications from Live strategies.

On My AWS remote Desktop( i was logged in to streak) , I am using May 08, 2021 version of extension from google chrome , yesterday i had deactivated the extension and today i had re-activated , then on finding that its not working - i even removed the extension from chrome and added it back.

But still its not working ,

I also cleared the cookies.

Can you let me know if there is any issue and what needs to be done?

Rg,

Chandan Roy

HI. I found a selnium based method for login. Googling it helped.

I had another question. One of the strategy has entered automatically via traderocket but other is not. Only difference in two strategies is one is MIS (entered) and other is CNC based (not automatically entered). Can someone help?

@Rajat_86 … Kinldy provide selenium code or link to check the step for selenium based method.

Hi @Amit_M1 I Have been using parts of below code and running on windows aws ec2 instance (for setting this up, I used this video Create a Money Making Machine by Hosting Auto Trading System on a VPS - YouTube) and working fine for past some time. Kindly check it and if any problems, message me, I will be happy to help out!!

1 Like

Same thing is happening with me

@TradeRocket hello Mr. Navin inam new to using Trade Rocket app for auto placement of orders. I recently installed trade rocket plugin and was doing paper trading which was working well and trees were getting executed automatically. However, when I deployed the strategy on live the pluging stopped executing trades automatically. Please note both my kite as well as streak is on and running simultaneously.

Request your assistance to know what could be wrong due to which the plungin is not working.

2 Likes

How do u make money , giving , trade rocket for free ?
Why do u give free lunch ?
What is the catch ?

trade rocket is working for paper trading but not working after few trades in live strategy please guide me

Kite and Streak “tabs” have to remain open? Does it mean visible on the screen? Or I just need to have signed in?