Largest unauthorized trade

How with out brokers client can be connected to exchange directly? only option is to buy membership on exchange and appoint clearing member, which can cost up to 1 crore per individual, which is pointless for retail traders.

1 Like

There is something called risk reduction mode which will be activated when broker hits 90% of his limits placed at exchange, if that is in set one can’t place new orders through that broker and only to close existing positions one should enter trades.

The issue has been dealt with NSE arbitration panel which found Zerodha guilty. They Zerodha appealed, the appeal panel again found Zerodha guilty of unauthorized trade. Zerodha again trying to litigate the matter in court witout providing relief to the client.

IS IT TRUE ?

@nithin
Zerodha squares-off largest (78000 units of TATAMOTORS) unauthorized trade within 15 minutes of trade day while client got T+1 days. This caused the client a total loss of 84 Lakhs within a single transaction. The entire fault is due to Zerodha’s liquidation.

The issue has been dealt with NSE arbitration panel which found Zerodha guilty. They Zerodha appealed, the appeal panel again found Zerodha guilty of unauthorized trade. Zerodha again trying to litigate the matter in court witout providing relief to the client.

The compalint has been filed in the consumer forum for further resolution.

The government and SEBI oftenly request the investors to be careful and again requesting everyone to Beware from such Companies. You can buy daily stuffs online, where major risk is not involved. But when it comes to Finance, you should not rely on such online companies. Do not put your hard earned money in such companies.

Complaint Link - https://www.consumercomplaints.in/zerodha-largest-unauthorized-tradesquare-off-c2141900/

(Disclaimer - This message is sent to spread Awareness and Educate the investors only.)

Got this message
On whatsapp
Please Make it your Notice…

2 Likes

It means the matter will be dragged on for a very long period …

This is already replied and clarified in this link: Largest unauthorized trade

Why repeat post then?

In view of what happened with Karvy, this issue though clarified earlier by Zerodha has been surfacing again. I’ve received posts in WA that Zerodha has lost this NSE arbitration case etc. It may be usual fake post but hope things are ok.

Well, all I would like to say is that you will hear what you wish to. In google, if you add cheating followed by any of your favorite company’s names say amazon, Rolex, Ferrari … you ll get hundreds of fake news and posts which are related to those companies. All i would like to add up is fake news publishers have to come up with something new. May be these posts can be posted under stock market humor :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my case Zerodha RMS didn’t able to buy share which I short sell and fall short delivery, they said it hits upper circuit the very next day, but share were trading till 3:04 next day. I have been suffering from last 1 month but not getting any resolution. I am suffering a loss of 40.5 lakhs and dying inside.

Hi Nithin,

I am agree with risk management for Future and stocks with margin amount.

Its not right to close options. There is no margin available for option trading .