Lg vs samsung vs sony

bought a samsung 5100 series 32 inch LED for watching market news,entertaiment but correctly after 12 months of medium use it got repair no display.did i done a mistake of buying samsung as im aware that their dictionary has no word called QUALITY.kindly suggest any good brand.

I use Panasonic 32 inch for last few months. No issues so far.
But my friend who is using Samsung, told me that his TV got fried two months ago.
Nowadays, the flat TV comes with mother board type circuits, which if becomes faulty has to be replaced with around 6k or high.
He paid 6k to replace it.
The problem what the Samsung guys told is that He is not using a stabilizer along with TV. Hence due to power fluctuation something went wrong with the circuit.
So my friend told me to use a stabilizer along with my Panasonic TV, to avoid such issues.

P:S: I dont like Sony TVs, very hard to manipulate, watch different video formats etc., I stay away from it.

astroguru,how much kva stabilizer is needed for 32inch led?i bought 1kva and its mentioned that its for more than 32 inch tvs…kindly help

Are you like screwed up or something buddy? This shit clearly says that is a trading Q&A site as the name depicts. Seriously? What happened to people’s intellect these days!

+1 Are you like screwed up or something buddy? This shit clearly says that is a trading Q&A site as the name depicts. Seriously? What happened to people’s intellect these days!

adam banerjee,when some ppl post links for protein supplements you ppl shut up ur mouth ,when u shut for thos things,i hav clearly mentioned the title if ur not interested skip to next topic.when somebody asks about best led monitor then this is nothing different than that.hope u understood.