Liquid Bees discrepancy

How do I correct the discrepancy of unit acquired via dividend in LiquidBees in Console ?

yes , I am also facing issues while adding the discrepancy units. It would be nice if the dividend units are added automatically to the holdings. @nithin @siva - could you look for adding this feature in console app.

@Nakul possible?

@nithin We started to update the liquidbees dividend units automatically since the mid of last year. The units that came in before we started this will still be discrepant. We might have missed a few in between while setting up the process. Will check and have it updated.

Liquid bees bought a month before shows similar issue. I can add it manually.
But if dont do it, will the dividend units gets added after few days?

I bought AWI smallcase last week which has liquidbees in the portfolio. I can also see the discrepancies.

@Nakul any updates?

We are working on fixing this. The liquidbees dividend credit that has happened on 15th of this month has become discrepant. This should be fixed by next week and you do not have to make a discrepant entry for this.

1 Like

I still see discrepency for liquid Bees… How do i fix this ?
@siva
@Nakul

Hey @ManoranjanS, can you please raise a ticket here and message me the ticket number? I’ll have someone from our team look into this and have it fixed asap.