Liquidity in MCX

(1) why dont u trade in nifty options ?
And currency usd~inr ?
They also good liquidity.

(2) usually at what time do u enter the market ? I mean 10 am ; 12 noon ; 1 pm etc …

(3) after entry within how much time do u make the exit squreoff? I mean 15 minutes ; 30 minutes; 90 minutes etc…

(4) after 3.30 pm what u do ?
And how u invest time on saturdays sundays ?

@samsingh

Are you by chance a biography writer?:grinning:

3 Likes

I don’t understand how options work, I find those greeks and IV charts a bit complicated. I used to trade usd-inr, but again slippages for anything beyond 2000 lots, so the hardwork not worth it for the returns.

Time has no role to play, but nothing before 9.45am most of the days.

Again no relation with time, sometimes target is achieved within 10-15 minutes, sometimes couple of hours.

Regular stuff like how people spend their time- couple of hobbies, reading, partying, socializing etc. These days its only surfing the net, playing counter strike etc. because of precautionary measures not to go out of the home.

No, n what made u say so?

1 Like

Hi @samsingh ji, i am a beginner i want to learn and do commodity trading can u guide me ,what to learn from whare to learn ,which things to learn etc

This question was not for you.:pray:

Ohh got it now for whom it was :joy:

I don’t trade based on fundamentals, so you probably need a general strategy based on technical analysis if that is what you want to do. For that, there is a lot of gyaan already available here on the forum.

Haha
Btw from how long are you trading in crude? 2017?
I was looking at historical margins and it’s under 25k NRML for 1 lot. True or am I missing something?

2019, have no idea about historical margins, but it sure were less as compared to today. Now margins are high, volumes are down and trading in crude for large orders is messed up.

1 Like