List of all Indian Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)

@Bhuvan @siva which and all ETF’ pays dividend? And in what form…? Unit or Money

Let me know how to check this info…

In most cases dividends in ETFs are re-invested and they reflect in the NAV. If not, they are paid out an you will receive them in your bank account.

If reinvested, then in long run why do ETFs return is not more than the Index return?
Please note: I am under the impression Index value is negatively impacted when dividend is paid out by it’s constituents. (correct me if I wrong)

But in exchange the list is widen and include
Equity funds also
https://www.bseindia.com/downloads1/List_collateral.zip

How are stocks in a ETF decided like nifty it ETF. Does nse/bse decide stocks in a ETF

These decisions are taken by AMC (Asset Management Company) and their fund managers.

ETF is based on a theme, for example take Nifty Bees ETF, here this ETF’s objective is to achieve returns closely corresponding to Nifty 50 Index. Same goes for all other ETF’s.

You should give this post a read, which explains how ETF’s function:

Today Nifty closed at -1.07%, then how come LIC Nifty 50 ETF is up by almost 4%? Aren’t ETFs supposed to track the index?

That’s called tracking error. Read about it.

1 Like

Hey @Bhuvan where can I view the liquidity/volumes traded in the last 30 days for all existing ETFs in the market (BSE/NSE)?

Could you kindly help? :pray:

On NSE website, you can check out historical data here and live data for all ETFs is available here.

3 Likes

from where can i get the data for tracking error of ETFs?

Checkout Tickertape or Indiaetf website.

Hi, can anyone help me to get the past 5 year returns on ETFs? Any website i can refer to? Thanks

the below are few which are missing.
PHARMABEES
AUTOBEES
PSUBNKBEES

Will add this. Thanks for pointing out.

Similarly can we have a list of all index mutual funds in one place?

Hi @gowtham4, on Coin you can check the list of all Index funds by going to Mutual funds > Explore > Others on Coin web and Discover > Others on the app.

1 Like

www.amfiindia.com should give you list of MFs

Please make a screener for ETFs with info like AUM, liquidity, tracking error, index etc. There aren’t any good ones in India. The best I’ve found is that of @Tickertape and they got some serious errors and they never bothered to fix despite I constantly asking them.

where can we find impact cost of ETFs?