List of dividend paid out for Mutual funds I hold?

Where can I find the list of dividends paid out for Mutual funds I hold through Coin?

Additionally, if this is not available through Zerodha, whats the recommended method for tracking the total dividend paid for income tax purposes?

Your bank statement will have all the entries.

Well true, but there are a lot of credit entries there, so will have to scan through an entire years transactions and filter out the dividend transactions.

Any reason this is not reported on Coin? I believe the data is available since ICICI Direct does report dividends of MF’s

Same problem with stock dividends. hard to keep track. DPs should provide a quarterly/annual consolidated statement of dividends paid.

Hi @akash_mehrotra If your question is how to find out list of dividend paid out by mutual funds in which you are the unit holders then -

1 - From income tax perspective dividend received in the hands of unit holder is tax free :slight_smile:
2 - You can download the factsheet of respective schemes and track when the MF has declared the dividend. Though you will get in Dividend per unit terms but it should suffice your requirement.

For your easy reference, I am enclosing factsheet of SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme in which you can see dividend declaration details on the top right hand corner.

Factsheet

In the bank you can find all the records. Moreover, if there aren’t any records, then as far as I know, you can complain about them and even sue them for such carelessness.

You’re right its tax free, however I believe it still needs to be shown as dividend income in the ITR, right?

Yes, I can get the list by going through my bank transactions. That is error prone and tedious.

I was hoping for a consolidated list like full service brokers provide… guess its not available on Zerodha