Loan Against Securities (Beta)

Any update on adding more funds for LAS ?

@strontium, At present we do not have the auto-debit facility but we have passed on your feedback to the concerned department and we will try to add this feature in the future until then we suggest you make the repayments manually.

Repayment towards the loan can be made through netbanking or UPI. We do not accept repayments through credit cards, NEFT/RTGS, cash or cheques.

1 Like

Hi @gpgane,

We are going to update the approved list of securities by the end of next week until then we request you to kindly wait. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

1 Like

It’s more than 6 weeks any addition of funds LAS

Hi @gpgane,

Apologies for the delay, the approved list of securities will be updated by the end of this month. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

1 Like

Any near term plans to add tata small cap funds in the list
@Harshal_S_Katare

Hi @gpgane ,

We have recently updated our approved list of securities hence we will not be updating it at least for another 6 months. We request you to kindly check the list after 6 months.

Thank you.

What’s the rationality behind the 6 month period. Once in 6 months you considers for customer demand ?

Hello @gpgane

As per our process, we will be updating the approved list again by the end of this month and we will add a few more stocks and mutual funds to the list based on the eligibility criteria. We will update here once the approved list is updated. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.

2 Likes

Without any announcement, all small cap mf are removed from LAS. What’s happening. What will happen for the people who already pledged ?
@nithin

Hi @gpgane

We are updating the approved list of small-cap mutual funds, incorporating several new additions. You can view the complete list by this evening, including the newly added and existing schemes.

Hi @gpgane

We will be updating the approved list tomorrow morning hence you can check the list after the market hours tomorrow, until then we request you to kindly wait. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.

I see only an option for downloading all transactions as a CSV for my Loan against securities (LAS) in Zerodha Capital. Do I write to support for the Interest Certificate?

I think there should be an option for downloading the Interest Certificate in the Statement tab in Zerodha Capital portal.

Can you please help me? @Karthik

Sorry for the delayed response. We’ll soon add an option for you to download the Interest Certificate on the dashboard, Krishna. We’ll keep you posted.

1 Like