Looking for personal finance app

Looking for a personal finance app
Just like US based mint.com
Where I link my all bank account and manage all finances.

I suggest @nithin make "console as personal finance app where we see all our investment i.e. equity bond mf etc and do link our all bank account insurance account credit card to manage personal finances at one place.

So for buying and selling use kite and to manage and get consolidated view of total wealth at console

6 Likes

Hmm… it does make sense to do it. We have too many other projects to get done with first, but let me bounce this off our tech team.

1 Like

You can try the Walnut app. while it does not cover the entire range of functionalities as mint, it’s pretty good at what it does i.e. tracking of spends and bill payments.

Walnut is totally different thing.

I am looking for a app where if I withdraw cash from my bank account, “Console” update it automatically and I can put an entry where I spend those cash , so I have complete picture of my every penny spend and invested.

Like I said, Walnut is not as versatile as Mint. But its good at what it does.

It will be a great tool or even it’s a great startup idea. Bingo

I CAN TRUST zerodha BUT NOT OTHERS… I ALSO REQUEST MR NITIN AND zerodha team TO TAKE THIS PROJECT ON PRIORITY.

Hi
Try Groww, it is really nice for all our investments to be handled from one place.

If you are a programmer, then why not try setup Firefly-III on a 5$ DigitalOcean box, its a full blown suite minus stocks. Here Zerodha’s Console can come in and complete the picture.

Yes your right hope it come on zerodha soon also we are waiting for USA stock on zerodha platform

hello …hope all good…is there any update on this app? my suggestion do small small changes in Console and that will become Personal finance app

Try INDmoney. It tracks almost all type of investments, bank account, credit score etc. It gives a holistic view of a person’s net worth.

2 Likes

Yeah try IndMoney before Zerodha brings this all in one app.
In IndMoney you can link Zerodha as well.
Just give a try.
If you’re trying let mw know, I will share my referral :sweat_smile: :money_mouth_face:

I used to use WaveApp for this. It was able to automatically sync transactions from my bank accounts and provided the ability to categorize them as well. But last year, due to regulations/compliance issues, they stopped offering the automatic import for bank accounts outside Canada/US.