Made profit, but charges more that profit made?

On 19th February, I made some intraday trading. However I made profit of Rs/- 29. I end up paying charges over Rs/- 60. How is this possible ?

Get your trade list from the Backoffice and refer the Brokerage Calculator offcourse it’s self explenatory.

1 Like

Charges are a percentage of the trades you’ve made and have no connection to the Realised profits you’ve made. You can make a realised of profit of Rs.32.90 with 1 lac turnover and with 100 crores turnover. The charges will depend on what trades you’ve executed.

2 Likes

Make profit of atleast 0.07 % on stocks trading equity intraday, that must cover all the costs

Is this scenario is possible ? Please help me understand, how various charges works. This is what “Q” says …
REALISED PROFITâ‚ą32.90
TOTAL CHARGESâ‚ą61.66
OTHER CREDITS/DEBITS0
NET REALISED PROFITâ‚ą-28.76
UNREALISED PROFITâ‚ą-132.36

Thanks Venu for your answer. Is there a minimum profit % I can target, so that it will cover all charges ?
Thanks

You can put in your buy pirce and quantity in the Zerodha Brokerage Calculator and it’ll show you the required points to break even.

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for your answer. Is there a minimum profit % I can target, so that it will cover all charges ?