Market time online trading Forum

Hi,
I believe this TradingQ&A is a beautiful forum to share knowledge between ourselves and with fellow traders.
But how about a real time live platform to trade along with other zerodha traders. So, that we can share real time views of market during makret hour. I am talking about a chat or some kind of groups with active traders. It will be mutually beneficial.
In some cases, keeping an eye in all stocks is not possible by alone. But if somebody else spots it and share the trading opportunity or a big movement (Obviously after taking trade by himself / herself, LOL), then its good for others and vice versa. Why can"t we approach zerodha moderators to implement something like this?
In brokerage firms they trade by shouting between them, 10-15 people sit in front of terminals in a room, and that kind of feeling and energy is much needed but as an individual online traders I miss that.

bro,
zerodha has open-trade for that
and you can join weekly thread in this forum, there many a people share their trades, make your own analysis on them and choose which to pick

1 Like

I visited opentrade earlier and I think there is a pricing attached to see the trades of star traders. But I am not ready to pay that amount to just to see other’s trades, its kind of paying money for leaking question paper before exams, rather I would put that money to some education. Also the the star traders trades with bigger volumes and margins. But I am sure there are lot of retail traders who are relatively new to the market would try to put trades with low volumes with a goal of maybe Rs 1000 per day. So, I wanted a voice chat group kind of which I am not sure, where the traders would share ideas during the market time. Maybe achieving this is a but difficult but it might be a win win play for the members.

Yes, this is something which helps for post-analysis after a trading day. I really appreciate this group and feedbacks.

You might want to try FrontPage App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.crowdware.one

Real-time discussion on NSE stocks.

1 Like