MCX launches futures trading in their Bullion Index- MCXBULLDEX

@Anil_Kumar_N

Sir, now do you also confirm that the taxes which are charged is as per Lot Size 50 & not 80 ?

If you confirm the above is true, then isn’t Zerodha accepting that there is no integrity in the Contract Note which is the official document provided to us (clients).

Contract Note is open to manipulation, where the Pay-In / Pay-Out obligation which should be the total of all Buy - Sell values & taxes computed on these values, instead is now open to values coming from a separate field / place. This means that we the clients will have to individually verify every single contract for every single value. Compute the total, taxes etc ourselves.

In trying to cover-up / justify the blunder in one place Zerodha is opening up a Pandora box.

@iTrader, I did acknowledge that the quantity and the Net Total calculation is wrong. It is displayed as 80 quantity for 1 lot instead of 50. It is a display issue which is being fixed. The net obligation is however calculated considering the lot size of 50.
Since you had a net P&L of Zero from your 4 trades, your obligation is zero for MCXBULLDEX trades which is why I shared a screenshot of my contract note along with the calculation. All charges and taxes are also calculated using the lot size as 50.

The display issue occurred because the contract was introduced to trade only yesterday which will be fixed ASAP. If you still continue to blame us without completely reading my earlier reply, I can do little to help.

We now have a Zerodha badge on the profile picture for our employees who are active on the forum, hope that helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes