Migration from old pledge to the new pledge mechanism

No, pledged holdings are not available on kite, only on console one can see for now.

Had placed one unpledge request on Sep 02 and another one yesterday at 11am. Both are not showing in Holdings. Have raised a ticket.

Hey @Venkat_K, your unpledge request placed could not been processed due to an issue at the depositories and clearing corporation in light of the implementation of the new pledge process. The unpledged securities have not yet been released from pledge in your demat account.

We are following up with the depository and the clearing corporation to have this issue fixed at the earliest. This should be fixed by this coming Monday. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.

Hey @Karthik_Mahadevan, the issue is with the depository and the CC being unable to release the pledged securities. We’re following up with them to have this resolved at the earliest. We’re expecting the issue to be solved by Monday. You can place a fresh unpledge request at the end of day today, which we’ll try and process on Monday at 2 PM. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.

in the new pledging system are you guys going to unpledge during quarterly settlements?

As the stocks are in client demat itself, there is no quarterly settlement for pledged stocks.

1 Like

@siva @VenuMadhav “FRANKLIN INDIA LIQUID FUND - DIRECT PLAN” is not showing up on the new approved list of securities document (it was there in the old list). And I am unable to pledge more/new units purchased after 31st Augusut.

However, the units which were purchased and pledged earlier in the old system have migrated to the new pledge system during the repledge you guys had setup on 30th and 31st August. Can you please look into it. I have raised a support ticket as well. Thanks

@Nakul Can you check.

Hey @Nakul. I had not placed fresh unpledge request. The old unpledge requests are still showing as pending in console. I have not received the shares for trading.
What should I do now?

@ShubhS9 do I nee to cancel my last week’s unpledge request and put in a new request again or will it get processed tomorrow as is?
Really want to churn some shares and stuck due to this.

1 Like

Even for unpledge do I need to submit otp in cdsl link ?

@Nakul @ShubhS9 @siva please reply. When will I get my shares back?

Can you create ticket here and ping me number.

@nakul @siva , please help with my unpledge request !!!
I raised an unpledge request at 10.40 am today, I still have not received any sms or email !!!
I raised a ticket #20200907102031, for the same, but your team closed it saying there is some issue with clearing corporation. My holdings still show “Pending for pledge”, whom should I contact now?

Sent you a DM. Thanks @siva

Hey @bshubhranshu, we’ll be allowing this scheme (ISIN: INF090I01JV2) for pledging again from tomorrow.

1 Like

My shares are still not released. Please revert. I have given unpledge request on 1st Sept. till now shares are not unpledged.

Please respond.

We were expecting this issue to be solved from the depository and the clearing corporation today but unfortunately, the issue still exists. We’re in constant touch with both the entities to get this fixed at the earliest. You won’t have to place a new unpledge request for now. We’re trying to get the existing requests processed. We’ll keep you posted on any updates regarding this here. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.

Hey @Venkat_K, we’re trying to get all the unpledge requests processed but as explained here, due to an issue at the depository and clearing corporation the shares haven’t yet been released from pledge in your account. We’re trying to get your unpledge request processed at the earliest. We’ll keep you posted on the updates regarding this here. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused.

Apologies for raising this again. I had already raised this ticket a week back but the shares are still not being credited to my demat and neither I see them on Console.