Migration from old pledge to the new pledge mechanism

@siva @Nakul hai i unpledge the goldbees on 11th friday 4600 qty , in console its showing its released , but i cannot see in kite holding , i cannot sell also, its more than 6 days now , where is my 4600 qty goldbees ,

i raised a ticket some one reply ., its already processed sucessfully , please unpledge other scrip , what the answer i am getting from support

still unpledged qty 4600 gold bees i am not seeing in kite holding , support team is replying is success unpledge other securities , please siva look in this matter

20200915966224 ticket number

Hey @TradeB2B, we’re looking into this. Please provide us some time. I’ll update you on this soon. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

@TradeB2B we just examined the whole case. There was a delay in processing your unpledge request at the clearing corporation. We had to reconcile and release the pledge in your demat account which was done yesterday late evening. Since our end of day processes were already completed you didn’t see the holding on Kite today whereas, the securities are showing up as free holding on Console. The holding will show up on Kite from tomorrow. We regret the delay this has caused.

1 Like

Ok thanks let see on tmw

@Nakul
When can be expect the feature that allows us to sell pledged shares?

Since unpledging is not instant. I had read that this was going to be introduced soon.

Any timeline on this ?

Hey @Anki, I had answered this on another thread yesterday. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to provide a timeline for this yet.

@Nakul, @Venu
1.) I bought a debt fund through coin on 21st sept. before 11:30am. The units have been allotted to me. (I have got email from AMC as well as it is showing in Coin app also). That means I have got the units in my demat.
But they are not visible in Console as I want to pledge them. So can’t you make the process simpler that we can pledge the units the same day they come in our demat ?

2.) Why don’t fractional units get pledged ?
@ShubhS9 do you know the answers ?

Hi, I have pledged 500 shares from holding.
Now if I buy more of same scrip for delivery and sell them later.

1. Will my dmat get debited on Fifo basis or Lifo.
  2. Will P&L statement show the same accordingly.

@siva @Nakul @ShubhS9 i am not seeing a pledge option in console , i have lot of mutual fund none of the mutual funds i cannot pledge , i am not seeing a option in console , can you please help

1 Like

it’s not chronologically piled in your demat. Free shares you can sell without any issues. there’s no FIFO or LIFO terms here. as soon as you get the shares in your demat, you can sell them as simple as that.

@siva @nakul i cannot pledge anything in console i seen a option to pledge , when i am executing its showing (pledging Error ) please fix it more than 3 days i am trying

1 Like

Request you to raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com

1 Like

Hi @ShubhS9
I am also seeing the same issue, can you please reach to support or tech team?
It takes very long time if we go through raising tickets… 2 pm is our cutoff time.

Team is checking.

Can you try now, please?

Can you try now, please?

all the stocks i pledged is not reflecting te pledge status in console now. it shows it available to pledge

1 Like

How do we unpledge shares thru Console. I’ve pledged my shares but there is no unpledge option seen. Am I missing something or there is a problem in Zerodha.

Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 10.03.52 AM

1 Like

@sohnythomas @msangani request you to raise a ticket here.

Have raised , please check 20201006837616