Migration from old pledge to the new pledge mechanism

@Nakul, @Venu
1.) I bought a debt fund through coin on 21st sept. before 11:30am. The units have been allotted to me. (I have got email from AMC as well as it is showing in Coin app also). That means I have got the units in my demat.
But they are not visible in Console as I want to pledge them. So can’t you make the process simpler that we can pledge the units the same day they come in our demat ?

2.) Why don’t fractional units get pledged ?
@ShubhS9 do you know the answers ?

Hi, I have pledged 500 shares from holding.
Now if I buy more of same scrip for delivery and sell them later.

1. Will my dmat get debited on Fifo basis or Lifo.
  2. Will P&L statement show the same accordingly.

@siva @Nakul @ShubhS9 i am not seeing a pledge option in console , i have lot of mutual fund none of the mutual funds i cannot pledge , i am not seeing a option in console , can you please help

1 Like

it’s not chronologically piled in your demat. Free shares you can sell without any issues. there’s no FIFO or LIFO terms here. as soon as you get the shares in your demat, you can sell them as simple as that.

@siva @nakul i cannot pledge anything in console i seen a option to pledge , when i am executing its showing (pledging Error ) please fix it more than 3 days i am trying

1 Like

Request you to raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com

1 Like

Hi @ShubhS9
I am also seeing the same issue, can you please reach to support or tech team?
It takes very long time if we go through raising tickets… 2 pm is our cutoff time.

Team is checking.

Can you try now, please?

Can you try now, please?

all the stocks i pledged is not reflecting te pledge status in console now. it shows it available to pledge

1 Like

How do we unpledge shares thru Console. I’ve pledged my shares but there is no unpledge option seen. Am I missing something or there is a problem in Zerodha.

Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 10.03.52 AM

1 Like

@sohnythomas @msangani request you to raise a ticket here.

Have raised , please check 20201006837616

Unable to unpledge. Ticket #20201006989562.
Kindly advice. I need to sell tomorrow. please help.

Hi Nakul, it does not show currently pledged stocks/funds.
Infact i was able to pledge the whole stocks again (part pledged before+ part bought new)

Hey! Our team is working on fixing this. I will update here once it is done.

Hey @MayankMaheshwari, there seems to be an error. Our team is working on fixing this asap. Will let you know once done.

Hi Nakul,

I am facing the same issue in both my accounts. I also checked and many of my friends who have pledged holdings are seeing negative cash balance as all our pledge holdings are unpledged and we have open positions in OPTIONS.

Please let us know what we need to do. It doesnt make sense for us to re-pledge it and pay 30 rupees per pledge request again.

Raised ticket #20201006572730

Hope it is resolved before 2PM, since I want to sell tomorrow.

1 Like