Migration from old pledge to the new pledge mechanism

Not received any mail from zerodha … i have mutual fund pledged

1 Like

We haven’t unpledged your securities then, we’ll do them over the next 4 days.

1 Like

Ok then thanks

1 Like

Hi,
I have some etfs and liquid mfs pledged in the old system. I currently donot have any short option or futures position requiring margin. I therefore donot want to migrate to the new system at present and would like my securities back. I have received the link to repledge. Do I just ignore and will my mf and etfs be allocated back to me or do I necessarily need to repledge into the new system and then unpledge. Please reply as soon as possible

1 Like

I also didn’t received any mail from Zerodha regarding new pledge process. Does that mean my shares will br routes in next four days and not today

1 Like

Any clarification on my above query would be most helpful. Call centre is now closed and it’s past the stipulated 8:00 pm time.

1 Like

Yes, it’ll be done in the next four days.

1 Like

Not compulsory to pledge, you may ignore the link.

1 Like

During unpledge will there be any margin shortfall due to the current position i already have? will u charge penalty for that ?

2 Likes

@VenuMadhav I am yet to receive mail from you guys. However, do I need to close my positions tomorrow, Friday 28th, or can I trade as usual on Friday and carry positions on Monday.

1 Like
  1. Received Link midnight.
  2. Clicked on link and entered PAN number.
  3. It throws an error " |Margin pledge set up is not present for input PAN No.
  4. Kite dashboard doesn’t show collateral amount (this is obvious).

What should i do for rectifying point number 3.

Thanks

1 Like

Margin pledge link is valid till day end only, if you try post the eod, it won’t work. We’ll setup a pledge today again, you may authorize it.

1 Like

We are transferring securities back to your account and getting you to pledge under the new system same day. Positions needn’t be sq. off

1 Like

I have not got any mail…till now…shares are pledged of larsen

1 Like

1 Like

@VenuMadhav it means i would again receive an email today with link. Do i need to create pledge manually or you guys would do it at your end.

Just for your information, i received email after midnight so EOD would have passed by that time.

1 Like

Dear Siva…not received mail yet…do i need to raise ticket??

1 Like

“We are transferring securities back to your account and getting you to pledge under the new system same day. Positions needn’t be sq. off”

1. Who will create pledge again? Do clients need to create pledge by going to zerodha backoffice console? or you guys would do it.
1 Like

No, you can ignore for now, in next 2 days we will send you email.

1 Like

Either way it will work, in your case even if you don’t have collateral you can continue holding existing positions if any for today.

1 Like