Migration to Orbis - Trading all Nifty/Bank Nifty strikes

Thanks, is there any other forum or place where we can get our query resolved, the mial only says we are working under covid and there will be a delay to response. It does not say any approximate date or what the current status is.

Pl share any other forum details where we can get some detailed response to our query than a standard response.

No, only ticket, but if you post where you are stuck or what our team promised that should help.

I am waiting for my orbis a/c so that i can start trading in index far OTM options, I just want to know by when will my a/c be active.

Say it on ticket please. If they want to convey anything team will reply via ticket and you can keep communicating in ticket.

Hey i am using Orbis through zerodha since Sept 2020, in my monthly P&L i receive other credits which is previous month trading commission. However, i seriously don’t think it is getting added into my funds. My concern is

• If i trade through orbis is the commission waved off forever? If so why is the other credit not being added in my funds?

My Account id is ZQ6442.

Thank You

@siva @mohitmehra

Brokerage wave off for only 1st month and from 2nd it will be charged similar to non orbis.