Mindspace REIT IPO

@ShubhS9 I tried to buy Embassy REIT units, it says “Quantity should be a multiple of 200” which means the minimum price is around RS 72000. Will it be the same for Mindspace REIT IPO (after listing)? I’m a little uncomfortable putting huge money on a single thing.

It will be the same for Mindspace REIT as well.

If you have small portfolio, it won’t be good to allocate huge chunk of capital on single asset.

Same here, HDFC net banking only show IND HNI, don’t know what to do since we’re just retail investors

@Saad_Mansuri i already apply in SBI its accepted , if you are facing problem in HDFC call bank for the reason or you want to registered first DEMATE details in the bank then you can see its will work , every thing is online only

1 Like

Why isnt Mindspace REIT shown here?

I’m facing the same issue

1 Like

CDSL: Credit in a/c *21493285 through IPO/FPO for 200-MINDSPACE BUSIN REIT on 04AUG. In zerodha where I can check the allotment? Kindly help

You will be able to see the units in your Kite holdings on the listing date - August 7th. Updated

1 Like

Listing date has been changed to 7th Aug 2020 as per mail from KFintech please change.

I done mindspace ipo through hdfc NetBanking. I didn’t get allocated when amount will be credited in my bank account…

Any one plz help me

i apply 3 lot . but i alloted one lot only

For un alloted, you got refund amount

yes i got refund of two lots

Which bank? Refund not yet credited for me

It will automatically credit to our account or we need to do something?

for me SBI see , in SBI ASBA amount will not debited our account , its will mention lien amount they block the amount only , if the ipo is not allotted or partially allotted its will be release the amount in our account , we don’t want to do anything