Mindtree L&T offer - How can I participate

I know today is the last day for the offer from L&T to buy mindtree shares. How can I participate in this (offer my units) through Zerodha?

How have yo done his via console as I cannot see the listing for Mindtree there

Kindly go through the link and my answers to the linked question asked by a zerodha CLIENT. how to participate is not answered by Zerodha .

@siva

Today itself on last day BY 11.50 am around 25 lakh shares have been offered ( 24 lakh 99106 to be exact ).

I had raised a support ticket for Zerodha team and they reply back saying the Buy Back is not open …This is strange and confusing!!!

May be because it is already oversubscribed

TOTAL quantity tendered TODAY only today by 12 .13 pm is 29 lakh 57 916 in this OPEN OFFER (not buyback ).

in open offer everybody who offered is guaranteed acceptance on proportionate basis even if the offer get oversubscribed .
the likely acceptance ratio is 80.78% if unconfirmed quantity at 3.30 pm is also taken in account . the ratio may increase if this quantity which is" yet to be confirmed " do not get confirmed AND any additional quantity is allowed to be retained as per rule.
@vikashjain @skkediaa @dheeraj

1 Like