Mismatch b/w chart and marketwatch

Market watch- 0.23
Chart- 0.29

USDINR1910470PE CDS

Huge discrepancy… Please advice if this is the new normal.

I tried all sanity checks as adviced by checking wifi/ clearing cache and relogging in.

Will Zerodha come up with a simple solution?

are you using heiken ashi charts joe? it’s possible its cos of that

No sir… using candle sticks without study and my ltp is showing on positions tab is not the same as marketwatch… in fact the movement in mw is fluid while ltp changes in positions or chart is certainly erratic with a lot of false extracts.

I am also unable to exit from my positions… can somebody do a test trade and exit please.

I have called Zerodha support many times, emailed both support as well as Nithin.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Having been watching this scrip since 9am every second and I can vouch that the chart is very wrong or the market watch is false… what do I believe… I am not even able to exit my trade.

When I try to exit: it shows as if I have no open positions to close.

Exit positions
Qty. Price Type Product Validity
Exit all Close

@siva

Please advice.

If you don’t mind, can you check this scrip.
The ltp in charts/ positions vs marketwatch has been consistently wrong since 9.30

I called support and they said they will call me back and have disappeared.
Emailed Nithin as well.

USDINR1910470PE

Its matching for me, which is why I suspected you may be using heiken ashi candlesticks instead of normal candles. Check out the post I posted earlier

Whenever you’re in doubt, go with marketwatch data, it’ll be correct since its live feeds from the exchange.

You got it or still having queries around it?

Hi,

Please can you advise how do I exit from an options trade?

I just want to exit and get out asap.

I have tried everything.

I am not sure if you are the person from Zerodha… if you are not… my apologies.

If you are from Zerodha, is it possible to advice why I cannot exit a trade whenever I want to…

Is it possible to do a quick team viewer and you can see for yourself that at the very least I can’t exit this options trade, nor can I modify pending option trades.

I appreciate any help.

Add instrument to marketwatch and place a sell order, don’t try from positions. I believe you are asking for cds weekly option.

Sir,

I am very honest that twice it went past my target and bounced back as well… besides it means I need to cancel and redo instead of modify… this is the first time I am doing options trading and never knew that you can’t exit or modify trades.

Can you give me your ID, I will arrange a call.

Yes sir, CDS options…

my ID is SJ0323.

Thanks so much sir.

Hi Siva,

Thank you very much for the call back.

As advised by the rep, there’s a static data set up issue around the weekly cds and she helped me to exit the trade at ltp.

Thanks for follow-up and for the kind inquiry.

Many thanks for the time and effort in trying to help.

I have been advised not to use these weeklies for atleast the next series, as set-up is still incomplete.

1 Like