Moving away from Zerodha for Paytm

Yes, we are working on this but it involves lot of compliance and operational things to pass through, will take time.

1 Like

I like zerodha , zerodha software all the thing its make east to trade in zerodha platform not too complicated when you are comparing to other

Zerodha Advantage
1- easy platform to trade
2-Flat brokerage
3-Direct Mutual Fund

Zerodha Disadvantage
1-pledging mutual fund is not available , most of the broker allowed its really big disadvantage when the margin went up
2- pledging goverment securities not available
3- marging trading facility not available
4- GTC not available
5- day trading scanner not available

i personally ask with Paytm money seniour officer i ask most important feature is pledging liquid fund , they response to me we will come with full fledged platform very soon what ever you are expecting they reply to us i think they will come with new ideas , zerodha want to wake up fast other wise think JIO vs other telecom operator

2 Likes

I am with Zerodha for the last 5 years, I am totally happy with Zerodha, I have faced several issues and whenever I reached them, they provided solution asap, they provide lots of tools. Very rarely, Zerodha platforms will be down because of internet issues/some thing else, this is too rare and I happily accept this. KNOWN DEVIL IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN AN UNKNOWN ANGEL. Zerodha is too professional. I will never go away from Zerodha.

1 Like

I donā€™t have any issues with Zerodha. I am not leaving it. Only problem is Pledging Mutual funds is not possible. If Paytm provide i would switch.

Coding a time sensitive platform like a brokerage platform needs lot of development, testing effort.

If Paytm is starting now, I am not sure when they will be able to build a platform that will provide good service and surprass zerodha (I believe that is when your move will make sense)

Paytm keeps doing everything - recharges, trips, e-commerce, food and now stocks too.

1 Like

Paytm is going to end up like a Jack of All, Master of None. Itā€™s already having so much of food on its plate than it can chew comfortably, donā€™t even think about digesting.

Zerodha will be market leader for another 3 to 5 years in terms of technology and price based on the past years. So better stay until paytm become contender. Just my view.

@nithin @option.trader

I have been using zerodha from last three years. I learn so many things from tradingQ&A and varsity by zerodha.

Zerodha is simple and clear platform.

And no doubt, Zerodha is improving day by day but taking much time to fix the issue or implement new feature(may be one drawback)

Zerodha should allow us to trade any strike price but it restrict us. (not yet understand this) @MilindSrivastava

Now am used to zerodha moving paytm may not easy to me.

2 Likes

Pi was and still is a fantastic piece of software. Its quite unfortunate that Zerodha killed it. The problem is everyone wants to have the steve jobs halo, calling out the next big trend in tech etc. If only Pi was maintained or at least was replaced with another exe program, it would have been great. Even today - as it slowly is being killed - it has more options for chart layout than Trading View

1 Like

No Boss - will not move. Zerodha is the original. They are the creators, rest are and will be just copy cats! Stay with the brahma - thatā€™s my opinion

The only downside will be if they get bored with all the money that Zerodha is making and lose focus on what is good for India

I believe Paytm will come out with great platform but like every broker, itā€™s hard to handle a large number of clients and can hit the server anytime. The real success broker would be the one in sound with stability platform and helpful support which unfortunately was bad in large based clients. Currently Iā€™m with finvasia more than a year and liking their services, in fact, finding this best broker today in terms of stability, brokerage and support. But if Paytm Money comes with better terminal, good features and zero brokerage just like how Paytm money (for MF) is offering, then Iā€™d consider Paytm as main account.

the paytm money platform is hideous to say the least.

Zerodha is market disruptor, the best part is they keep on improvising themselves.
Hence till they keep on doing so, no body will move out, else no one is brand loyal.

Please post something like real reviews of the users who switched or did such switch lately, I do prefer to make it all worthwhile and thatā€™s really it. How do you handle all such posts. Canā€™t you see all that stuff anyway. I do hope many people will stay with zerodha.

New kid in the broking industry.The Big Jio is planning to enter financial products space.

1 Like