Moving to Interactive Brokers

Thank you

Not a diversionary tactic. Just saying what you’re saying about me.

@RichTrader What is this then?

You made the claim.

Own up to the stuff you say with FACTS!
26rb90

on^ Zee Cafe. This UNSUBSTANTIATED. CAN’T GIVE YOU A GOTCHA MOMENT.

LOL have fun TROLL

1 Like

No wonder zerodha removes post from TROLLS like you.

Thanks for the generous gesture of calling me a troll, that would have really made you feel good, rather than adding anything meaningful to the discussion. I appreciate it, Sir.

You are behaving like one and should be called like one.

No wonder people often can’t judge by the facts rather see what they want to see. But it’s okay it’s a psychological fallacy, we humans have.

This thread is like an Arnab debate. No facts, just unsubstantiated claims by @RichTrader
26rbvv

Really should refrain from using such language, UNSUBSTANTIATES anything else you say, People just see you as some one uses curse words for strangers nothing more.

The only fact is that I am professional trader and make millions from the markets.

1 Like

People like you should refrain from being a TROLL otherwise you get what you ask for.

Good luck for your trading with Zerodha.

1 Like

You make 100 bucks or millions, none of that matters, what you bring to contribute to the community here is what matters (And you have contributed absolutely ZERO with this thread)

I think your experience with zerodha was not good , may be that’s why you’re saying this !!! What was your issue by the way ?

Nice, self - pleasing. I see how you must be feeling all good and intellectual posting unrelated pics and other quotes, rather than taking an analytical approach of seeing what’s being said and for who’s benefit. This whole thread was started to make people aware of certain issue and help them avoid the traps in this vast market. I am already making money trading with other broker the whole point of starting this thread was community contribution. DON’T MAKE UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS, please.

1 Like

The reason I’m posting random gyaan is because this thread is already filled with senseless claims which YOU have posted without backing up with any facts. I understand your revolt against Zerodha but you need to present facts to make them accountable which YOU are not doing.

1 Like

Good luck for your trading with Zerodha.

1 Like