Moving to Interactive Brokers

C’mon dont concede without defending what you said?

I would have discussed further but the U.S market is open. Thanks for your inputs on the topic of discussion today. I appreciate it.

Well, in that case there is real risk in trading in Indian market with their account! Maybe, if someone wants to access the US markets then IB could be an option.

Let’s hope you come back with some valid points after the US Markets closes at 2.30 IST or whenever

So are you paid to promote IB is this forum? It’s Zerodha’s forum so no use of marketing Zerodha here, coz most people here are client’s of Zerodha.

As per your logic your the one promoting IB. BTW how much does they pay you?

zerodha is not best but its nearly best… they need to updates the daily basis charts for only 2 years that’s all… does IB broker providing bracket order for mcx?

yes mam… i too love that features very much… its super loving… i repeat super loving features in mt4 (meta trader 4 ) too… i agree… why not zerodha the leading broker doesn’t have that type of creativity?.. zerodha team please provide this facility too… its a basic needs for us… it saves time to put SL And TP

IB offers only NSE. No other indian exchanges. Another difference is their risk mgmt practices . Theymove fast on leverage and some time cancel leverage all together.

Congrats, I am leaving the forum.

youtube is here why to fear… any newbie can able to decide which broker to be choosen…

bhai app abhi bhi "lord bhuvnesh " bolte ho ya "sir bhuvnesh "

bhai…us market opens at 8 om IST?..

bhai… US market opens at 8 pm IST

US markets’ open at 7pm currently due to Daylight Saving Time (DST)

3 Likes

Dear Sir what are all the asset class we can trade and like to know their trading platform.Thanks

They provide order slicing? I read it on website but not sure if retail traders in india have access to the same( specially order slicing in fno) . If you can clarify

Only suitable if you need to trade other markets, for Indian markets Zerodha is more suitable.