Muhurat Trading Session - Samvat 2077 [14th November, 2020]

How is the participations of FIIs DIIs institutions on Muhurat day ?
Do they trade on that day? Do they generate volume liquidity and open inerest on Muhurat trading day ?
Majoritily ; intraday traders are more or delivery based traders are more on the Muhurat day ?

Generally; traders buy more or sell more on the Muhurat day ?

Who trades more on such day ? Retailers or fund house or institutions?

1 Like

On account of Lakshmi Puja, a special trading session will be held tomorrow. Intraday equity profits from Nov 12 & 13, and F&O credits from Nov 13 will not be available as margin. Continuing with our tradition, brokerage for all trades during the Muhurat trading session will be waived off. Meaning ? no brokerage?

Yes, for all trades during Muhurat Trading session brokerage will be waived off.

Muhurat Trading session time please ?

Explained above.

@Bhuvan @ShubhS9
I had asked the same question to Kuvera team and they responded as under:

Diwali Muhurat Trading is only for Indian Equities (stocks) and not for mutual funds. Hence 14th November would be treated as non business days for mutual fund transactions.

You would notice, NAV would not be declared by the AMC on 14, 15 & 16/Nov. This is because these dates (14, 15 & 16/Nov) are Non Working Days for Mutual Fund Settlement. We understand that Equity markets opened for a small interval on 14/Nov on occasion of Muhurat Trading but this does not impact settlement cycle of Mutual Funds.

As you would know, all orders placed on Non working days are processed on next working day. Hence, all orders placed on 14, 15 & 16/Nov would be get processed as orders of 17/Nov.

1 Like

Can I sell the options on Saturday that is samvat day, which i bought on Friday.

You will be able to exit your position.

1 Like

I have an existing stocks in my portfolio. If I add few during muhurat trading will the brokerage charges applied when I exit the same in future ?

Also if I start a new position on a stock and add few in future. While selling the same in future will the brokerage charges applied ?

Please clarify

For Equity Delivery there no brokerage charged.

hello @ShubhS9 is it for both existing as well as new buy ?

Anytime you buy stocks for delivery or sell your holdings we already do not charge any brokerage.

Trading view chart is getting stuck with every refresh. The price is not being shown getting stuck and new candles are not forming

We are looking into this, you can use ChartIQ, it is working fine.

Don’t think bad of me but Chart IQ 's line drawing is crap!

Just for another 25 mins.

why chats are stuck now in zerodha

why charts are stuck in zerodha in this time

ChartIQ is working fine, please use that for now.