Multibagger stock

Since I’m new in stock market from last 10 days I’m trying to buy Ashok industries shares but every time it got cancelled by the end of the day
Also there are no sellers only buyers count is showing and share value also increasing day by day

I would suggest you to stay away from such stocks. As rapidly these stocks are rising, they will fall with same trajectory.

When stocks are hitting Upper Circuit it is hard to buy such stocks as there are very less sellers but say you are able to Buy and trend reverses, when it does you will be trapped in Lower Circuit and at that time selling that stock will be difficult and can turn out to be wealth destroyer.

So don’t jump on stocks just because they are rising, many of them are driven by operators to trap small traders. Read this post The list of pump & dump penny stocks

You are new to this landscape, I’d suggest you to give Varsity a read, and get to know more about markets.

2 Likes

Hey Dinu, I completely agree with @ShubhS9, you should stay away from such stocks, and
only consider investing when you see some growth opportunity in the company
that has not factored in the price.

These stocks have been multi-bagger, you can analyze their fundamentals and then their price movements, to help you find the one that makes you profit.
Hindustan Unilever
Hdfc Bank
Britannia
Asian Paints

You can learn more about investing on varsity.

I hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: