Mutual funds listing in main page

Dear sir,

I am looking for “Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund - Growth” direct mutual fund. But it is not listed on you list of direct mutual funds.

But upon searching in google, I could find a link that has the like to the same fund in your website, but not listed on the mutual funds list page

LIke this several other mutual funds are not listed in your mutual funds listing page.
But other providers like icicidirect has all these kind of funds listed.

Is this a defect in coin.zerodha or you dont support some mutual funds?

I am also facing the same problem

@samsonmohan @Tuhin
Hi, [quote=“samsonmohan, post:1, topic:15738”]
Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund - Growth"
[/quote]

You wont find this in Coins because the fund is not available for Lumpsum investment, but SIP only. Now as coin@Zerodha operates in Lump some mode investment only, they cannot offer you the Fund which you have mentioned.
I have started an SIP on the above mention fund by direct registration on Mirae Asset website. If you have e-kyc uploaded to one of the KYC keeping company, you can easily enroll for “Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund -Direct - Growth”.
The SIP we set in Coins are actually not SIP. They are kind of systematic Lump-sum investment. Coins does not have ECS/NACH provisions for auto debit from our bank account.

1 Like