My first derivatives trade

Really ??? I’m on my 7th heaven now man :joy:

Or the other way round, I’m just standing on edge of deepest hills :joy:

Now that is sarcasm, I know.

So come down ASAP :grin:

1 Like

Yaar ye bhi koi tarika hota he kya maje lene ka :frowning:, market vese bhi bahut maje le leta he :joy:. I’m now literally confused :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_monocle:

Himanshu in his Maruti, Vijay in his Ferrari says to Himanshu ‘your car goes faster than mine, great’.

Himanshu should not believe that :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I am joking, I too enjoy this kind of discussion :grin:

I am a fun loving person.

1 Like

But i think you are me telling right :joy:, cause i think you are literally seeing me driving a maruti in trading path :joy: and vijay nair and ronin sha in Ferrari car :joy:

They are experienced traders, you are not, so Maruti and Ferrari are metaphors for knowledge and experience, they are not cars.

Tera chehra taare jaisa chamakta hai, this is a metaphor :grinning:

FYI, I am on a moped, second hand TVS moped :motorcycle:

You have maked it like a scene of movie dhamal, where we both are trying to reach the lottery 10 crore as soon as possible :grin::joy:

You have a Maruti, so you will reach first, and I may reach second on my super duper moped :motorcycle:

Main thak jaata hoon manzil par, tu aur aage chalta hai, ye soch ke ki, main jawan hoon aur mera aag 10 crore se nahi bhujta, 100 crore chahiye :grin:

100 crore pe rukhoge ya phir 1000 crore ke peeche padoge, ye tu hi keh sakta hai :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

No no, I’m just trying to earn my desires in mine life, what it matters to have such a big money, if i earn as much as you earn’s, that also quench my thirst. And once we learn the art of trading, then it is just about to gather or pick money from market. Money is everywhere in market :blush:

Ye kya shayari hai Himanshu, kya keh raha hai tu.

Shehar mein jaha dekhu ladkiyan hai, bazaar mein jaha dekhu paisa hai :face_with_peeking_eye:

Great, stay on it dude. Option selling can be highly rewarding but you need skin the in game and time to really have a sold system.

1 Like

Welcome to the world of life-transforming pain if you learn from it. :smile:

1 Like

I don’t need FnO to experience pain, as pain in a lot of senses is not new to me :face_with_peeking_eye:

It’ll take some time to get used to it but you will eventually learn. Best to be prepared and organised before risking your capital. Practice makes perfect, so learn first. Good luck.

1 Like