My name is Vaishali Verma, a research scholar at the Faculty of Commerce, Banaras Hindu University. I am currently conducting a survey on the "Risk tolerance and Psychological biases impact investors' long-term investment intentions" as my research work.

Dear Sir/Ma’am, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Vaishali Verma, a research scholar at the Faculty of Commerce, Banaras Hindu University. I am currently conducting a survey on the “Risk tolerance and Psychological biases impact investors’ long-term investment intentions” as part of my research work. The data collected will be strictly used for academic purposes.
The survey only takes 10 to 15 minutes of your valuable time. Your response greatly contributes to my research findings. I sincerely appreciate your willingness to take part in this study.
Please click on the following link to access the survey: [https://forms.gle/pzU79fpMPFhsoFNWA].
Thank you very much for considering this request. Your contribution is highly valued.
Yours sincerely,
Vaishali Verma
Research Scholar
Faculty of Commerce
Banaras Hindu University

2 Likes

Done.

Risk Tolerance and Psychological Biases Impact Investors’ Long-Term Investment Intentions

Your response has been recorded.

My opinion

There were too many questions in the questionnaire asking “If I inherited xxx money” “If I got xxxx”. “if I had got an amount from a will” etc.

I would have liked the question to ask, how will I use my hard earned money in investing etc rather than asking me questions on what I do with inherited money.

I do understand that this is a questionnaire to assess risk tolerance etc, but too many questions on what I would do if I get money etc.

Anyways, I am sure the professor who framed these questions are better qualified. This is only an opinion.

Wishing you the very best. Proud to assist a “Research Scholar”.

Nice to be a part of your research.
You have answered some of your questions yourself and we have to select one of them, so I could not answer those questions which could have been different.

There should be options like “I can’t answer this” or “I think there is an answer other than these answers”.

Thanks.

Will we get to know the findings of this survey