My Trading Experiment

Hello Friends

I am new to this forum and Newbie in Trading.

I am observing market from around 3 months. and started trading from this month with my savings.

To track my progress I decided to share my performance day wise.

Seniors please suggest me any improvements to get improve myself.

I am starting with 2 L. My goal is to grow my investment 10 times.

8 Likes

Good luck.
Following

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

People do follow two methods for trading - Fundamental & technical Analysis. Its depends upon how you trade in the market. I have gone few of the Q/A on investorq.com & also follow them on Twitter and facebook. You can also check the same.

Are u trading in commodity?

Yep. Mostly in Crude Oil.

I feel flexible with full day market because I can trade in my free time.

1 Like

Hi.

Can you please let us know the purpose of this post, I mean how do you expect others to review your trades or give you any suggestions just by looking at your total PnL without any details of your trade at all.

The main purpose of the topic is to track my performance.

I trade in my free time in commodities and I know my trading result only by mid night.

I just try to follow the trend and did not have much knowledge about trading.

I am sharing my performance just to be disciplined with trading.

3 Likes

Good going

1 Like

3 Likes

After you trading futures?

Yep. Crude Mini Futures.

1 Like

We all get excited after few days of initial trading if the results are in green. Then after that the stop loss become wider and target become very narrow. In all practical sense it should be the other way. But Greed overcomes Fear. In no time you will realize that you have lost tons of money. I hope you don’t end up like that. Wish you all the very best. Trading is all about managing your loss ( risk). It is not about managing your profit.

7 Likes

Thank you.

I too hope for the best. I studied some what about trading psychology and results on internet. Good number of articles said 20 % draw down is ok. As per that now I am at 2 % draw down. So I am not feeling anything bad.

I did not require the returns on that money regularly. My experiment goal is to lose 50 % of my money or to make it 10 times.

I know most of the experiments fail in this world before the successful one. But I will be sure to keep my 100 % to this experiment.

Thank you very much for your wish of success to me.

4 Likes

3 Likes