Name one single book that has brought you success in the stock market

Name one single book that has brought you success in the stock market

There’s been a discussion on this in the past. Check out this link.

Volume Price Analysis by Anna Coulling is a book that has given me a new understanding into looking at volume.

This book explains more about volume in relation to price. analyzing it for your decision making , and why analyzing volume should be the utmost priority for a retail trader to avoid getting trapped.

This has further led me to understand the importance of the Candle Volume Charts mostly overlooked on Zerodha Pi and Kite.

1 Like

Godspeed your learning curve!

Forgive me, but, your question seems rather amusing. It forces me to counter-question:

Name one book that can promote a toddler from L.K.G. to U.K.G.? Stock-market is a far-fetched thing!

What you really need is one single goal. Then, hundred books will seem one. Pain will no longer be painful.

Here is Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (pronounced as “Me-High” “Cheek-sent-me-high”) for you explaining what we all are after.

Ps: Life is not a short-cut. As grown-ups we often tend to forget this. Observe a kid, how enthusiastically is, keen to know and learn everything around. The kid is not in search of one book, neither bothers about anything, nor, put ego in-front. The kid just wants to know, that’s all! That kid will do anything to find answers. And that kid lives somewhere within all of us.

5 Likes

Basically I don’t believe technical analysis can make you rich or success, yes can give you the illusion that you are getting some money out of the market but again I can get that sort of money even outside of market. My challenge is to accumulate a huge asset over time, for that matter not one book is sufficient may be but most valuable books are 1. Security Analysis, 2. The Intelligent Investor, 3. Books on behavioral finance. To become a successful in Stock Market their is only one way “go for long run”, money earned in short term may give you some happiness but that too in short term basis. Actual winners invest never speculate.

1 Like

There’s a lot of books in the market today! But for easy understanding I entirely depend on Varsity a education tool by zerodha! It’s extremely easy to understand and helpful modules, And available at free of cost.:grin:

2 Likes

Yes I agree with you. Yes for easy understanding varsity is enough to fuel the stock market journey but if you are serious then you have to do some hard work boss, some hard lesson too needed, no short cut.

Way of Turtle by Curtis Faith, my favourite book which has changed my trading

2 Likes