Need code for Zerodha Streak strategy

Dear Sir,

Greetings…

I want to create a strategy for Bank Nifty Future and options.

I also I want to create a strategy for Bank Nifty options. (CE and PE both)

Conditions:

TIME FRAME: 15 MINS Candle chart

BUY WHEN

1. Entry :

When close price of 15min candle > 11ema (above)

If Very next candle crosses the high of the above said candle, then the buy must execute at 1 point higher than the high of previous candle.

For Example: If any 15 min candle at Banknifty option of 39200 CE, crosses above the 11 ema, then note the high and close price of that candle. Let the high price of this 15 min candle is 480, and closing price is 467. Then if the very next candle to this candle crosses 480 (high of previous candle). Then we should buy the 39200CE at 481. The target should be 20 points. Stoploss shall be 70 points.

The screenshot of the strategy is given below:

@Streak can you help.

Hi! @rupeshguptacgc

You can refer to the below link for your requirement -

The above conditions will trigger an entry alert when, in the previous 15 min candle close price has crossed above EMA 11 and whenever the 1-min candle High price crosses above “High of the previous 15min candle + 1 point”

To understand more about Dynamic contracts that allow you to select CE/PE/Fut, refer to - Dynamic contract - Streak Help

Please note, for entry/exit placing an order like above is not possible currently. This requires a Stoploss-Buy order during Entry, which is currently not supported. Streak only supports SL order for exit after the initial Entry has been taken by Limit or Market order.

As of now, conditions can be checked on a candle closing basis, and when the candle closes an alert will be triggered. At that moment you can place a market order, or a Limit order based on candle OHLC/LTP (the candle where the condition was satisfied). To know more about placing a limit order, please click here.

Hope this helps.

Happy Weekend! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Can you pls help me to prepare the algo for the strategy in other platform other than streak, which I hv elaborated. Moreover I can change the broker also if you can provide me the algo, which is compatible to that broker.
Regards
Rupesh Gupta