Need Help Badly Guys, Please ready full Topic

What if the stock turns out to be another Satyam or Vakrangee? Will you average? There is a old saying “Never catch a falling knife”

Shit happens in life
Murphy’s Law (“If anything can go wrong, it will”)

Be brave tell the truth. You will be at ease.

Stop trading until you are out of it. Then start learning with the amount you can afford to lose. If you find yourself not fit for trading, then stop immediately. Don’t take it personally; (You can be a bad car driver and an awesome bike rider)

People will try to scam you! And why would you think people would give you money? Are we nuts?

I would like to share a video here that I always watch when life hits my ass badly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPa3E8yis0I

1 Like

Hello Vigneshji… u r definitely right
Only a very big people can help other for finances
Ur 1st point is 100% right, no one can give money at unknown people
Ur 2nd point is also 95% right, answer with rest 5% I have my good Job and I m earning around 43k p/m, I am capable surely pay full amount… but it takes 3-4 years time, And I am human being how can I Cheat person who help me in my wrost Conditions.
I am 100% pay him and I And I m starting pay him by very 1st month on EMI basis
Ur 3rd point I m stop trading already, And I never touch again
And I’ll give proof that I give money to my Friend & Relatives
Sorry Bro… if my Language is poor or not proper but right now I m very much depressed… so please again Sorry for my language…

Since you mentioned that you’ve a good job, make a plan on how to return their money from your current job salary.
Reduce your expenses, keep maximum amount of your salary aside and give that to them strictly and consistently every month. Tell them about this systematic plan and the reason for all these (your losses).
They may scold you, hate you, etc. but it is unavoidable and minimum at this moment. If you try to escape from this then you may be doing some more wrong things. Some of them may even appreciate you for being honest (for opening up at least now) and may like your attitude of returning money systematically.
Asking people in an online forum for money is waste of time. If they give also, it will be like transferring your loss and risk to them. Instead of you asking people for more money which will put you in some more borrowing side, concentrate on your current job, earn well and every month return their money.
Regarding whether you should continue to trade or not, I feel you should use your learning experience, trade with very less amount and make small profits consistently. But if you think you are scared of this market bcoz of those losses then stay away from it and concentrate full time on your job.

1 Like

Sir main reason for posting here is not asking money for online…
May be it’s helpful for others or may be other trade careful … Guys never borrow any kind of money from any one… The feelings of fear how to payback them is very wrost
And never trade with Margin Money
It wipe your entire Portfolio, Bank Account & Borrowed money if Borrowed
Keep Strict SL and Risk Reward Ratio…
Thank you guys for reading and please don’t mistake which I had Made … You just hate ur Golden Life

1 Like

And yes I m doing planning actually…
But I don’t want to tell them this is my main concern…
Because I borrowed from just 2-3 friends
But if I tell them my image is gone from all my friends
I have huge friend list… And they all are blindly trust on me…
If they not trust I m not able to get huge amount borrow
Right now I have only thinking about this how can I payback full amount without telling about loss

In my opinion, telling the truth about losses and your plan of returning is more important than trying to save your image.
Did you mean you are planning to borrow some more in future? For trading again???

Agree with PrashDn.

Its better to do the right thing than worry about your image.

Right now only things is my mind how can I pay back them ?
And no I already stopped trading for lifetime
I m not feel safe and comfortable with trading
Right now I m investing in SIP only and for future only Mutual Funds…

@Hardik_Shah1
Don’t worry , You have taken a good step that you have stopped fighting against market/ego.
Do regular yoga/meditation to calm yourself.

• Next Step is to start giving partial returns to all the loved ones in smaller amount on regular basis (like SIP) .
  • You can claim your LTA as taxable and it will help you.
  • You can do you-tube video’s to share your true story(with random names) , this will help you to generate some traffic on your youtube channel.
  • Additionally you can go through : Additional source of income from Training institute on weekends or weekday.
    If you are techie then you can start teaching latest programming stuff to near-by college-students.
2 Likes

Mr. Hardik… sorry for ur situation. But I think u r asking financial help here to clear ur debts in ur local. But how will u return the money again here and there? How r u going to generate the income ? Do you have any proper plan for that?

Dear Hardik.
Sorry for your Loss. Try getting some Gold loan or Mortgage Loan for 1/10 of amount you lost.
Then begin again strategically and try to get 1/10 every year or so. pay 1/2 of it to loan people and 1/2 to borrowers.

It will take time, but you will learn to earn slowly and safely.

Hello Sir… thank you for Reply…
I m thinking about some plan for this situation and I m already working hard on it… I don’t know which time they asking money from me… Maybe I have not that much time …

Bhai, don’t mind me asking, Is this news related to u…?

After a few days, she contacted an acquaintance who claimed to help in retrieving the lost money by ‘earning’ Bitcoins through binary trading. The woman paid a total of Rs 35 lakh.
“After getting the amount, he started complaining that he has been diagnosed with throat cancer and cannot meet anyone. Later, he stopped responding to our calls and other communications,” the woman was quoted in the report.

No Bhai… not related to me… I am very much healthy

You should read this :

1 Like

so who actually verified and auditing his trading account? No mention at all.

Hard to believe anything he says.

1 Like

Hello Sir… I m not here for Fun
If u need to varify, I can send u P/L Report & Ledger in persona message…

reply was not meant for you, but that farmer trader in the article posted by @Scalping_Trader

Ok sorry… I am unable to think more in this situation
Sorry